Rate Dr. Glen A. Paris

Dr. Glen A. Paris's Ratings

Dr. Paris exhibits great expertise and a truly wonderful bedside manner. I have seen him for pain managment and he was my anesthesiologist, per my request for a recent surgery, both scenario's were absolutely positive and he rendered the best of care. He is a very kind, compassionate, caring, understanding and supportive professional, very down to earth and easy to speak with sans any ego whatsoever which is so refreshing therefore it is a pleasure to be his patient. He listens, he spends time with you, explains everything to your satisfaction with genuine caring, lends great support and puts you at ease even under the most frightening circumstances, such as surgery. He is very knowledgeable and truly an excellent Physician, as well as being a wonderful human being. He practices medicine as it was intended....A helping profession and he is truly the best of the best.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Paris was the anesthesiologist on duty when I had my C-Section and he did an excellent job at keeping me calm and relaxed during a stressful event. His bedside manner is great, and of course I was pain free (at least until the drugs wore off).

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag