Dr. Edwin Brankston

Rate Dr. Edwin Brankston

Dr. Edwin Brankston's Ratings

I would like to give this doctor a rate of 10. After my first visit he was able to cure my problems where 2 previous doctors could not in 5 years. very knowledgeable, when unsure he runs a bunch of tests. Thank you Dr. Brankston

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

I just saw Dr. Brankston in the Walk-In Courtice Clinic today....what a wonderful, caring doctor he is. I wish he was taking new patients!!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Awesome friendly person. I dread the day he decides to retire.A real "people person"!!

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

DR. B. IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! HE IS KIND, CARING AND LISTENS INTENTLY! HE ENSURES THAT YOU UNDERSTAND INFORMATION TO THE POINT THAT HE WILL DRAW PICTURES TO DESCRIBE THINGS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE HAS AN AWESOME SENSE OF GUMOUR AND HAS INCREDIBLE COMPASSION! HE NEVER GIVES UP TO ENSURE AN ACCUATE DIAGNOSIS IS FOUND. HE NEVER JUST WRITES A Rx TO GET YOU MOVING. IT HAS BEEN AN HONOUR BEING IN HIS CARE! I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT NEARLY 30 YEARS! A TRULY AWESOME MAN!!

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

i love dr brankston he is awesome. we are lucky to have him for our family doctor. he is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Brankston is a wonderful doctor. He is very attentive and takes your need seriously. His receptionist is kind of rude though.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

One of the best doctors we ever had. He is very helpful, knowledgeable and usually available on short notice. Would highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

He show a geniuen interst in his patents. My family and I are lucky to have him as our doctor.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Brankston is a quite literally the best doctor I have ever known. He is everything one would want: knowledgeable, thorough, patient, extremely intelligent, kind, genuinely caring, and takes the time to get to know you both as a patient and as a person. He was good enough to take me on as a patient even though his patient load is heavy. I feel literally blessed to have him care for myself and my family, and am grateful and totally at peace knowing we are in the very best hands. I consider myself quite lucky to have the opportunity and pleasure to work with him on occasion as well. Working in health care has taught me just how important a good doctor is, and he is not just good, he IS the best. Thank you Dr. B! M. L.

Submitted July 7, 2010 | flag

After 6 years of my daughter being in severe pain and after many,many doctor visits Dr Brankston explained that my daughter had endimetreosis at eighteen. This was in emergency and I left with tears of relief. I truly hope if I ever end up in emergency I meet up with him again.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag