Rate Dr. Edwin Brankston

Dr. Edwin Brankston's Ratings

Can I give this doctor a 20? I wish I could. Caring, knowledgeable, he treats his patients like family. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Having worked at the Oshawa Hospital for many years, I knew Dr Brankston and the reputation he has for first rate medical care. I needed a new general prictitioner as mine had retired and my wife and I are lucky to be able to go on his list. He diagnosed a problem that had been missed by others and got appropriate care for Lime Disease I had contracted two years prior to seeing him. In all respects Dr Ted is a first rate doctor and his rating as the best Family Doctor in Oshawa is fully justified.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Amazing Doctor! Very knowledgeable, extremely intelligent, kind, genuinely caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I would like to give this doctor a rate of 10. After my first visit he was able to cure my problems where 2 previous doctors could not in 5 years. very knowledgeable, when unsure he runs a bunch of tests. Thank you Dr. Brankston

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2489817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I just saw Dr. Brankston in the Walk-In Courtice Clinic today....what a wonderful, caring doctor he is. I wish he was taking new patients!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1454993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Awesome friendly person. I dread the day he decides to retire.A real "people person"!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

DR. B. IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! HE IS KIND, CARING AND LISTENS INTENTLY! HE ENSURES THAT YOU UNDERSTAND INFORMATION TO THE POINT THAT HE WILL DRAW PICTURES TO DESCRIBE THINGS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE HAS AN AWESOME SENSE OF GUMOUR AND HAS INCREDIBLE COMPASSION! HE NEVER GIVES UP TO ENSURE AN ACCUATE DIAGNOSIS IS FOUND. HE NEVER JUST WRITES A Rx TO GET YOU MOVING. IT HAS BEEN AN HONOUR BEING IN HIS CARE! I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT NEARLY 30 YEARS! A TRULY AWESOME MAN!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

i love dr brankston he is awesome. we are lucky to have him for our family doctor. he is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Dr. Brankston is a wonderful doctor. He is very attentive and takes your need seriously. His receptionist is kind of rude though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

One of the best doctors we ever had. He is very helpful, knowledgeable and usually available on short notice. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455009].votes_count ]]