Dr. Rebecca Bennett

Dr. Rebecca Bennett

Rate Dr. Rebecca Bennett

Dr. Rebecca Bennett's Ratings

Rebecca has been a life saver. I have developed some issues with my feet as I am a diabetic and she always takes the time for me to feel the best that I can be. I leave her office thinking most times that I am walking on the clouds. I have been going to the Bennetts now for some years and would recommend them to anyone, and front office staff Martha the best!!!

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

Really great and helpful. Quite knowledgeable and creative with orthotics.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Bennett every 4-6 weeks for the past 10 years. She has made my life a lot easier. She is thoroughly knowledgeable in her field. She is also very creative in recommending solutions to my particular problems. I received orthotics and toe "thingies" that were made specific to my needs. Other people pay a fortune for a pedicure when this is the best pedicure in town because I can stand on my feet with no discomfort. Front desk staff is the best in the province...Yay, Martha!

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag

She is the best doctor I have ever been to. I am diabetic and have had very serious problems with my feet. If not for her talent and knowledge I would have lost my right foot years ago. She goes out of her way to help you when you have a problem. She even schedules appointments over her lunch hour to help you out. If she runs into a problem she cannot fix she has no problem referring you to another doctor or hospital (in my case usually to the ulcer clinic at the QE2). I cannot say enough good things about her and her husband. They are the finest podiatrists in Nova Scotia. I have never heard a bad thing about them from anyone. I know several people who see her on a regular basis they all have the same opinion. I now live in Pictou county and I make monthly visits to see her in Halifax. It is worth the time and expense of travel to see her. I recommend her to anyone needing a podiatrist.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag

She doesn't know anything about podiatry... her orthotics arnt even orthotics.. she soaks your feet before she treats you?? im a diabetic!! blood flow to the feet is the last thing you want when you are about to have a blade around them. She needs to learn what she is doing.. Dr Keogh,, to bad he left NS.. he was the best we have ever had. So long dr keogh. we will miss you.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

Dr Bennett has got to be one of the finest podiatrists in Nova Scotia. She has an unbelievable skill as a podiatrist. I have been seeing her for almost 10 years and it is because of her and her skill that I still have both feet. She has been a lifesaver. She has a great personality and is straight with you concerning any problems you may have. If she believes you need additional help she will not hesitate to tell you and she will do her best to help you get you the help ASAP.I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful Lady. She is very easy to talk to and NEVER talks down to you. She will answer any questions you ask and answer in terms anyone can understand. I would recommend her to anyone who requires a Podiatrist. Thanks Doctor Bennett – you are truly a lifesaver.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2007 | flag

Dr Bennett is kind hearted, gentle, very friendly. If you have problems with your feet she is the one to see. I think she is the most wonderful caring doctor and she has helped me so much with my foot problems. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2007 | flag