Dr. Nader Amir Khalidi

Rate Dr. Nader Amir Khalidi

Dr. Nader Amir Khalidi's Ratings

Dr Khalidi is by far the best specialist/doctor I have been too. He is extremely patient and takes the time to really get to know his patient and what is going on. I had seen about 10 different doctors that could not figure it out. Dr.Khalidi is extremely knowledgeable, and he continues to follow up on you, and answer any of your concerns if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Khalidi is by far the BEST specialist I have ever dealt with. He is very knowledgeable, caring and personable. Even though he may be a little late for appointments (what specialist isn't?!) he is very apologetic which is unheard of in my experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Khalidi for years. He has been treating my lupus. I can honestly say that he is one of the best doctor's I have ever had. He listens to you and follows up on everything you tell him. His staff is great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Dr. Khalidi and his team of doctors are wonderful. I am very lucky to have been referred to him. If it wasn't for Dr. Khalidi, I don't think I would have been diagnosed with Lupus(SLE) as quickly as I was. My treatment has been phenomenal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2011

Dr Khalidi has been a God send! He is truly a patient advocate who deeply cares about his patients. He always goes the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Khalidi has been most helpful with me and goes out of his way to make sure I am getting the best treatment available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

Dr. Khalidi is beyond words wonderful. So are his fellows and staff. They seem oblivious to how much they affect patients with their positive attitudes and reassurance and their modesty, as a team and as individuals, shows they have more to think about than themselves. I love this guy. And his little dogs too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2010

All staff are amazingly friendly and competent from the receptionist to the doctors! The RN suggested my friend and I get a bite to eat before carrying on with my appointment, as it was lengthy and had been over the lunch hour! Dr Khalidi and a visiting professor from France were knowledgeable, kind and had a sense of humour as well! I would not hesitate to recommend them all to anyone, especially vasculitis patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2010

Dr Khalidi is an excellant doctor. He takes the time to explain what is going on with your condition. He is very thorough on reviewing any tests that were done and shares the results with you. He staff like working for him and that shows in how they treat you. I've never had to wait for him, he's waited for me! The dogs are harmless. Not a problem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2010

Knowledgeable doctor with zero bedside manner. No interest in speaking about 'anything' outside your primary condition - even if directly associated. His narrow approach to patient health might work for some - but when most have 'several' associated conditions (e.g. psoriasis, fibro, depression, side-effects of meds). As a result, we had to seek additional medical help - after learning this, he is mean to Mom about it every time she goes. We've called his office 3 separate times in crisis - as in needing URGENT care. I was told to go to Emerg. Please know that there isn't a lot Emerg can do for you. Mom once spent 3 weeks in hospital due to her condition - he WORKS in the bldg, didn't come to see her once. He also was terribly mean to her about being over-weight. She's slightly overweight because she's DISABLED. The people you treat are DISABLED. How dare you be rude? Don't snicker or mock. You sir, you should be ashamed. Vulnerable and scared people come to you for HELP. Pfft.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455965].votes_count ]]