Rate Dr. Michael A. White

Dr. Michael A. White's Ratings

I want dr white back,,, pain is unreal, i want to feel like im actually worth something again

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

I have heard wonderful things about this Dr. I was in an MVA June 21,2000. I was sent to Dr. Roger Cicala in Memphis in Dec. 2000. I saw him for 5 years. His office closed and I was referred to Dr. Milnor in Memphis who is retiring. I have a good friend who saw Dr. W#hite. Dr. Thomas Windham did a cervical myelogram in 2000.He said he could fix my neck but it wouldn't stop the pain due to my Thoracic outlet syndrome with causes SEVERE left arm pain. As soon as he gets his liscense back I really want an appointment with Dr. Michael A White. My name is Debbie Pittman. My phone no. is 662-213-1330.Can someone please send me an email ASAP when he has his liscense so I can make an appointment? PLEASE help me. I am almost out of medication.I am a good patient, not a drug seeker. The MVA was in 2000 and in 13 years I have only seen 2 Drs. for pain management. I have severe cervical problems .Debbie Pittman. I based the review on what I have heard from my best friend. I have never seen him.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. White was very helpful treating my pain. I could not have even functioned daily if he had not prescribed the proper pain medications needed. Doctors tell me that is the only treatment for me as surgery is not an option and there are no other known cures. The staff were always very friendly. I never had to wait for a long period of time. I would recommend him to anyone that has chronic pain issues.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

I have IC Bladder, IBS, Fibromyalgia, C-Spin Damage ( I can not have surgery due to high risk of being paralyze) and Scarcodosis. Please look up the seriousness of my medical problems. Doctor Michael A. White has helped me more than any other Doctor Ive seen! He was always helpful and knowledgeable of my Medical needs and each of my diagnosis. I felt like Doctor Michael A. White and All of his Staff was like family due to how I was treated.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Happy to hear Dr. White has been vindicated for the charges placed against him. He is very experienced with pain management patients and aiding in what's best for that patient. He successfully fought the system that misunderstands the need for pm drs in allowing patients in chronic pain to have a chance at living and enjoying life. Without pm many patients would not be able to work or even take care of their families or themselves in many cases. Kudos and good luck to him in reestablishing his practice!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

LOVE THIS DOCTOR VERY HELPFUL CARING SHORT WAIT TIMES STAFF ARE NICE TOO

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr White for 3 years and he has always been caring about my pain issues. He will work with you as far as writing cheaper. Prescriptions if you don't have insurance like me. He is very thorough and has a great office staff.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

THE LONGEST I HAD TO WAIT WAS 15 MINUTES AND THE STAFF WERE VERY KIND. DR. WHITE SPENDS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS. HE EXPLAINS YOUR CHOICES IN PAIN MANAGEMENT AND WHATS BEST FOR YOU. HE HAS TREATED ME GREAT AND I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR ME.

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. does not listen rather pushes you through like cattle to a water trough. Many times I would wait for 2, 3 hours and be done in 5 minutes or less. Service, is this really service?

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag