Dr. Peter B. Wile

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Peter B. Wile has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Peter" to "Peter B."
RID: 2010821
11/04/12 5 5 5 5 This is the best doctor I have been too, he is very knowledgeable on every question I had. He sat with me and explained everything in detail. I left with no questions and will never go to another orthopedic for as long as Dr.Wile is around.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1661673
14/12/11 5 5 5 5 He is an excellent doctor. I have been going to him for 12 years. He did 4 shoulder surgeries on my and all is well.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 815765
05/03/09 4 3 5 5 Fixed my ACL that was completely torn. Excellent advice and bedside manner. Frank suggestions, and didn't pressure surgery for my recently torn ACL in other knee.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 539607
16/03/08 4 3 5 5 Excellent and knowledge, fixed my knee alreadyscheduled with another doctor for replacement
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 499000
29/01/08 4 3 5 5 He was one of the best doctors I have had ever! He replaced my ACL and I am recovering better than I expected. He is honest, and an expert in his field. His bedside manner is unbeatable!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield