Rate Dr. Ben Ali

Dr. Ben Ali's Ratings

I cant really assess his knowledge or helpfulness as I had a very short appointment with him. However, based on his rudeness and bedside manner I am glad that I will not have to visit him in the future. Part of being a Dr. is treating your patients kindly.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Great surgeon, great results on two separate procedures. It doesn't matter what his personality is like I've got enough friends I can golf with.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

I didn't bother to read any other reviews since I saw "sad" faces & didn't want to be influenced by what they said, plus my GP said people don't like Dr. Ali! That was totally inappropriate of her since she referred me to him 2X for removal of suspicious moles. I don't care what other people say, Dr. Ali was VERY kind to me & I really liked him. He is a very quiet person, but explained things well to me & was very caring. Both times I had my moles removed he did an excellent job of the surgery and asked me during the actual surgery more than once if I was doing OK. I found that very comforting: I've had quite a number of moles removed over the years, so I've seen other surgeons, some of whom were rude & made me feel like I was putting them out. Dr. Ali also scheduled a follow-up to examine my scars (I think it was a month or two after the surgery). Not ONE of my other surgeons ever did that kind of follow-up. If I have to have another mole removed, I hope I can get Dr. Ali to do it.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Treated me with an air of disrespectful neglect. horrible horrible doctor.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

This doctor when you go to his office has a "hair reconstructive surgeon" certificate but not anything in plastic surgery that i have ever seen he did a breast implant for me and when he put the tissue expander in "FORGOT" to put in a drainage tube my lungs filled up with fluid (other doc said I could have died I was in EXTREME PAIN) and I was rushed into emergency surgery 15 years later I still have problems with my implant ive had appx 10 surgeries since my first and give up on him already I saw another Doc and he was mortified how he did my surgery and how he "CHOPPED" me open he said the scare and his surgery itself was a disgrace I would not advise anyone to have surgery done by him these opinions and how i feel are from my own personal experiences but just always check into your doctors background before deciding to do anything

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

went in for breast reduction, took off way more than I agreed to, he said he had to take a minimum amount as Manitoba Health required or it would be turned down, did not give me options and I investigated directly to Manitoba Health, and they DO NOT require a minimum amount to be taken off. do more research on your doctor!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I had to have surgery on my face, Dr Ali did it once and didnt do it properly and had to redo the surgery, this happened on two different surgerys.He also stated I had to pay the "tray fees" for each of the second surgerys though it was his fault that he didnt do it right the first time. THe scare is terrible. I refused to go to him again and changed doctors and that surgeon couldnt believe how Dr Ali chose to make the incisions he did leaving such obvious scares on my face when it could have been avoided.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2010 | flag

I had carpel tunnel surgery done on both hands had some pillar pains on the left but the right was a breeze well so far anyways everything is great the night pains are gone still have a little on my right hand but the surgery is still fresh I recomend him!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag

I had a complex surgery with Dr.Ali on my arm. Day of surgery waited in hospital for 10 hours, then was posponed till next day. The next day arrived and waited another 8 hours till surgery. I am now left with a horrible noticeable scar, and he did not completely correct the problem. Impossible to get an appointment, and expect to be treated rudely by his staff especially if phoning his office.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2008 | flag

At the initial consult, Dr Ali was somewhat abrupt. I was a little put off, but wanted to go ahead with the procedure. The day of, he was organized and more friendly. Procedure was quick and efficient, and the results are great. All of his nurses and assistants were friendly. In the end, I was very pleased.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag