You may also like

Rate Dr. Ben Ali

Dr. Ben Ali's Ratings

Recently had a shoulder lipoma removed. I was told the procedure would take 30 minutes. Dr. Ali was done in 20 minutes. He was very soft spoken & gentle. His surgical nurse kept me comfortable during that time. Dr. Ali gave me post-operative advise. I had no problems. I will see him again mid-May. Looking forward to seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783285].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Ali and his staff were professional and compassionate throughout my entire experience with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I went to Dr Ali for carpal tunnel surgery. He explained exactly what was going to happen. Afterwards i had questions, and Dr Ali answered and everything was great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I really recommend Dr. Ali. I'm surprised to see some of the comments below. I think everyone who is calling him rude or saying he has no bedside manner is just confusing that with him being a quiet introvert. Yes, he was quiet, but he was very kind to me. He did an amazing job and left zero scarring. Very skilled doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

I cant really assess his knowledge or helpfulness as I had a very short appointment with him. However, based on his rudeness and bedside manner I am glad that I will not have to visit him in the future. Part of being a Dr. is treating your patients kindly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Great surgeon, great results on two separate procedures. It doesn't matter what his personality is like I've got enough friends I can golf with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I didn't bother to read any other reviews since I saw "sad" faces & didn't want to be influenced by what they said, plus my GP said people don't like Dr. Ali! That was totally inappropriate of her since she referred me to him 2X for removal of suspicious moles. I don't care what other people say, Dr. Ali was VERY kind to me & I really liked him. He is a very quiet person, but explained things well to me & was very caring. Both times I had my moles removed he did an excellent job of the surgery and asked me during the actual surgery more than once if I was doing OK. I found that very comforting: I've had quite a number of moles removed over the years, so I've seen other surgeons, some of whom were rude & made me feel like I was putting them out. Dr. Ali also scheduled a follow-up to examine my scars (I think it was a month or two after the surgery). Not ONE of my other surgeons ever did that kind of follow-up. If I have to have another mole removed, I hope I can get Dr. Ali to do it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

Treated me with an air of disrespectful neglect. horrible horrible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

This doctor when you go to his office has a "hair reconstructive surgeon" certificate but not anything in plastic surgery that i have ever seen he did a breast implant for me and when he put the tissue expander in "FORGOT" to put in a drainage tube my lungs filled up with fluid (other doc said I could have died I was in EXTREME PAIN) and I was rushed into emergency surgery 15 years later I still have problems with my implant ive had appx 10 surgeries since my first and give up on him already I saw another Doc and he was mortified how he did my surgery and how he "CHOPPED" me open he said the scare and his surgery itself was a disgrace I would not advise anyone to have surgery done by him these opinions and how i feel are from my own personal experiences but just always check into your doctors background before deciding to do anything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2011

went in for breast reduction, took off way more than I agreed to, he said he had to take a minimum amount as Manitoba Health required or it would be turned down, did not give me options and I investigated directly to Manitoba Health, and they DO NOT require a minimum amount to be taken off. do more research on your doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456425].votes_count ]]