Dr. Michael H. Quinn

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Michael H. Quinn has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2758838
10/08/13 1 1 1 1 Unfriendly staff . Waited for an hour and asked the staff why it was taking so long. They just smiled and told me I would be next. After two more other patients were called in next I left the office. Why do they give you a appointment and time if they clearly don't care about it. A total waste of my morning and time. I will never go back and told my primary not to refer any patients to this office..
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2199795
04/06/12 3 3 1 1 I am surprised to see so many positive reviews about Mike Quinn. I have a different take on this guy. He should be a politician instead of a physician. He is very pretentious and acts nice around you for the purpose of his self-serving. I have seen his true colors, and would only recommend him to my worst enemies.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1691466
19/01/12 5 5 5 5 Pleasant experience all around....staff light hearted, doctor had a great manner and was personable, with good sense of humor.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1322649
28/12/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Quinn operated on my foot 4 weeks ago to fuse an arthritic joint. He was extremely kind and polite. He explained all of my options in detail and seemed to genuinely care about my pain. Whenever I met with him he took a lot of time. I had surgery at CA Orthopedic Institute. After surgery Dr Quinn told me to call him any time, day or night, if I needed to. One night I was having a lot of pain. My husband called and asked the answering service to speak to whichever doc was on call. The answering service told my husband that Dr. Quinn handles all of him own calls whether he is on duty or not. So at 3 AM Dr. Quinn graciously spoke to us and was able to give instructions that quickly alleviated my pain. The next morning his nurse called to check in on me and Dr Quinn offered to get me in to be seen between his surgeries that day. In these days of HMOs and the bottom line running our health care, I am grateful to have such a great doc to get me back on my feet. Highly recommended!  Respond
RID: 601317
28/05/08 5 5 5 5 You'll never find a better doctor. He's the best in his field and sooooo kind. Love him!
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 135377
10/02/07 5 5 5 Michael Quinn is the best doctor ever! Kind, considerate, sweet, takes his time and really listens and cares. Highly recommended! I went through at least 6 doctors and he is the only one who truly cared and helped me. What a wonderful human being.
Insurance: Workers Comp