Rate Dr. Andre Degreef

Dr. Andre Degreef's Ratings

Dr. DeGreef did my tummy tuck in May 2005 and it is still amazing even though I have gained about 15 pounds. I have many acquaintences who have also had tummy tucks by other physicians and they don't even compare! My daughter needs a breast reduction and you can bet I will be referring her to him. His bedside manner is incredible. Will be back for a facelift and eye surgery and hopefully he will still be around :)

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Andre is the most caring and knowledgeable surgeon that I have had the pleasure of meeting. He is very attentive to detail and a first rate physician in every sense .I am delighted with the results of my surgery. Interior Health should be damned and blamed for longer than acceptable Operating Room waiting time. We must enjoy and value Andre's talent and gift to our medical community , while we have the luxury of his presence in our midst.He is a one of a kind who should not be taken for granted . Our blessings and thanks , Shalom. Ross Haber MBA.VP DigitalImaging LLC .

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

I have been to Dr.Degreef four times now. He is an amazing surgeon and person. He really does care considering how busy he is. I never had to wait very long and he was always there to answer any questions and to make sure I was recovering well. I love his staff and for how amazing of a surgeon he is his prices are some of the cheapest in Canada. I think this area is extremely lucky to have such an amazing surgeon

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

I waited 2yrs. and it was worth it all.I prayed not for the good,better but for God,s best and I got the best.it was a miracle how I found him.He really took good care of me.I am a very grateful and thankful for answered prayer.Ada

Submitted Feb. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr.De Greef, Made me feel like I was his only patient. Very comforting to talk with and patient to deal with. I had breast implants and woke from surgery with minimal pain. I am now recovering 6 days later with some discomfort, but able to function. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

Reffered on a Monday, received call on Tuesday for appointment following Saturday, yes, Saturday! Booked me in for surgery the following Wednesday. I am home recovering now. you be the judge

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

My Initial consultation was wonderful . Dr.Degreef is a very knowledgeable surgeon with a very pleasant demeanor.He advised me of the best procedure that would address my needs. UNFORTUNATELY..THAT WAS 4 MONTHS AGO . I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIS OFFICE AND WHENEVER I CALLED, HIS SECRETARY SAID SHE KNEW NOTHING. IF YOU WANT YOUR SURGERY IN THIS LIFETIME DON'T WASTE IT WAITING FOR HIS OFFICE TO CALL. ..THEY NEVER WILL. Dr.Degreef's office is grossly understaffed and poorly run. I went to Vancouver and was booked for surgery with another plastic surgeon within two weeks of my consultation . Am healing nicely and still waiting for Dr. Degreef to call ..which will probably never happenend now a moot point . His secretary seems completely disinterested with his patients. too bad the doctor is such a nice man. I will never know how talented he really is. Such a costly and disappointing experience .

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. deGreef is an amazing surgeon. It took awhile to get into see him, but the wait is worth it. He is caring, answers all your questions and makes you feel at ease. He also has quite a sense of humor too. He has done several procedures for me and the results are better than expected.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

I had a breast reduction done by Dr DeGreef and I have to say he is so incredible. He does excellent work and he is so caring and easy to talk to. As soon as you walk into his office, you feel at ease. He is the best doctor I have EVER seen. I wish he were a general practitioner and so I could bring my family to see him for every day ailments. Dr DeGreef has changed my life in such a positive way!

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

My son had to have surgery at six months old on his cleft lip Dr. Degreef did a wonderful job, he really cared about my son and it looks almost like he never had one. Getting in to see him is hard but worth the wait if you take into consideration he is only one man and so many of us needs his help.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2009 | flag