Rate Dr. Karen Zahn

Dr. Karen Zahn's Ratings

Met Dr. Zahn once over the Christmas holidays in 2004. She started by apologising for the long wait. Then she efficiently and compassionately diagnosed my illness, explained my course of treatment, and sent me on my way. I agree with previous comment: I hope I get her if I ever have to go to VGH EM again.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. Zahn on two occasions in the ER at Vancouver General. Once for a bacterial infection of my leg and once for a possible seizure condition. These incidents were 3 years apart. When she saw me the second time, Dr. Zahn could actually remember me AND the reason for my first visit. She made me feel very much at ease. I knew that I was going to be properly cared for. The first problem I had was diagnosed within moments of a visual and physical exam and treatment was started right away. I was most impressed. The second visit was no different. Dr. Zahn impressed me with both her diagnostic skills and her treatment planning skills. She is a credit to her profession. I would rate her competence and her interpersonal skills as being exceptional. Here's hoping that if I am ever brought into the ER again, Dr. Zahn is on the shift! She is a truly skilled doctor and a very kind and lovely lady.

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag