Dr. James S. Rodgerson

Rate Dr. James S. Rodgerson

Dr. James S. Rodgerson's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Doc R. is clearly the best GP ever, for a variety of reasons. He's knowledgeable, beyond a doubt, but what he does immediately (as all GP's should, but rarely do) is send the patient to the appropriate specialist whenever the issue is beyond the scope of his knowledge. They're called "General Practitioners" for a reason. They need to know a little, about pretty much any and all areas of medicine, and whenever it's beyond that basic knowledge (which is often), they're "supposed" to do what Doc R. does immediately. That's what is such a breath of fresh air about him. I've had the pleasure of being in his care for only about 15 years (which really makes me a newbie for him) but I'm with pretty much every reviewer here, I hope he never ever retires. But knowing that will happen one day will leave a gaping hole where once sat a great great man.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Not much else to say other than I hope he never retires, this man is one of the few people left in this world who actually cares about you and loves his practise, it shows. Thank you Dr.

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

This man has been my doctor for most of my life. He delivered my children and has helped my family immeasurably. Our family moved out of the community years ago but continue to travel to see Dr. Rodgerson. I cannot imagine what I will do when he finally retires. He is irreplaceable.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rodgerson was our family doctor after Dr. Charleton retired. When I was concerned about my elderly mom's swollen leg, he offered to make a house call on the 24th of December! He also saw her on his day off, when she developed a high fever just after Christmas. Weston will lose a real treasure when he finally decides to hang up his shingle! (He's in his 70's, but has no desire to retire.)

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

You couldn't ask for a better doctor, He is a diamond in the rough. Always professional and always friendly. he has been my doctor for 40years now, and actually delivered me! This doctor has a heart of gold the feelings of an mpath and the humor of Russel Peters, His bedside manner in the hospital is always great. He is one of the few doctors out there that will still do Housecalls and is not just concerned about you medically but personally.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

We absolutely love this kind and gentle man. He is thorough and always ready to share a smile! An excellent medical professional!

Submitted May 20, 2009 | flag

Amazing Doc. The best I've ever had, for anything, anytime.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

Our family doctor for 48 years! Kind, caring, up to date, excellent diagnostics, makes house calls, good cousellor, the reason my husband is still alive. Couldn't find a better family doctor!

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

The best doctor ever! Knowlegable, open and flexible!!! Very easy to have an appointment

Submitted Nov. 13, 2008 | flag