Rate Dr. Chris G. Koutures

Dr. Chris G. Koutures's Ratings

Dr. Koutures is one of the best pediaticians in Orange County. He has been so helpful with the care of my 2 children. I highly recommend him and his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2007

We have seen both doctors and both are excellent. The staff is very helpful and caring. You can make online appointments and several times we had to take a sick child in on the weekend and you can make an appointment (online) without a problem. We would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2007

I am so happy that I have a doctor for my children that I completly trust. My children are very active so the main reason we go in is for injuries. Dr. Koutures takes his time and explains everything. He is also big in exercises that strengthen the injured area while helping it heal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2007

Compassionate doctor and staff; pro-active -returns calls immediately and responds to e mail; they have been my sons' doctors for 21 years and we would and have highly recommended them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Both Dr. Koutures and Dr. Gladstein are phenomenal - caring, knowledgeable, treat their patients and parents with respect. Highly recommend this office!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Absolutely the best OC pediatric office and doctor(s)! Dr. Koutures and Dr. Gladstein share the practice, and both doctors and staff are wonderful. With accurate scheduling and exceptionally competent staff/office management, this means that there is never a wait in the waiting area, never a problem with having a sick child seen the same day (even on weekends), and best of all, segregated waiting rooms for ill, contagious, and well children. Dr. Kouture’s specialty is sports medicine, and he is very experienced in this area with children, teens and adults. I highly recommend him, and his partner as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457328].votes_count ]]