Rate Dr. David W. Blann

Dr. David W. Blann's Ratings

Dr Blann is blunt and very honest! If you want sugar coating or coddling, don't go to Dr Blann!! He never ragged me about how much weight I gained, just warned me that it makes it harder to get off after. When I was upset about taking the diabetic test because I just knew it would make me sick, he told me I didn't have to take it because I had none of the warnings for it. I will be going back here pretty soon for baby #3!! :-)

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Blann is going to encourage people who are on Medicaid and other government assistance to either practice safe sex or to get their tubes tied. Not because he is rude but because quite honestly, from experience, it's one of the hardest things I have ever done! Taking care of children when you don't have the means to do so on your own sucks. Dr. Blann has been the best OB I could have ever wished for. He was blunt but kind, never talked down to me, and helped make my pregnancies memorable. That blunt Dr. Blann actually cares about the well being of his patients even AFTER care. He is amazing, his work is amazing... And the 2 out of 3 children he helped deliver are amazing... "Go Buy Blue" (he was right) and "if he/she comes out with testicals I'll buy you a steak and sea food dinner"(I swore my daughter was a son...WRONG) are literally written in my children's babybooks. Go with Blann

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

I went to Doctor blann with my first child in October 2010. I was very please with him and his staff. He's very blunt and honest which I really like. He's a great man very funny but still so serious about his work. I recommended him to my friend and she was just as pleased. Now I'm expecting my second child and we live in big spring but I will be making the two hour drive just so I can have him as my doctor again!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Blann and his staff is very friendly. Dr. Blann is blunt when speaking about concerns such as preventing future pregnancies/ birth control. Most doctors wouldn't care if you came up pregnant again because they are making money with each pregnancy and doctor visit but Dr. Blann is more concerned with the patients health and well being than making money. I love the staff and recommend him to everyone I know!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Blann, he is a good doctor with a good staff and I would recommend him to anyone having a baby or has female troubles. He has delivered both my children and is going to deliver my third and last one!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

U guys are great i called as a new patient and got in the same day. I love all of u guys they workednwith me on payments for surgery. Thank you all so much. I wouldnt change doctors for anything. Thank u all

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Blann delivered all 4 of my children over a 5 year span. I never had any doubts in his ability to care for me and my children.

Submitted April 30, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. I was treated well and back on my feet the day after having my baby. Doctor Blann was helpful, supportive and gave me the best birthing I could have asked for.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

I could not have gone to a better ob/gyn for my pregnancy. In response to an earlier comment, while he does accept medicaid, which I unfortunately was on, he is quite blunt about future birth control, which makes all the sense in the world, considering it is welfare. Couples should not have unlimited babies if they cannot afford them without government assistance. I did get the tubal ligation and I am thankful for his remiders of birth control, he is looking out for everyone's best interest, especially that of the child. He is very knowledgeable and with each visit, he became more and more like a part of our family. We got above-average care throughout the entire pregnancy and had a wonderful labor and delivery experience. The wait time can be long, less so it seemed in the morning time, but the atmosphere was comfortable. He does run a busy practice, but treated me as an individual, not a number. The appointment times are flexible. Nothing but good to say about Dr. Blann.

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Blann and his entire staff. They are all very friendly and helpful. Dr. Blann is very straightfoward with you about anything you may ask him. I would suggest him to anyone for pregnancy as he is just one of those doctors that you can tell really cares about his patients. I had a ectopic the last time I saw him, and I am recently pregnant again, no question I will be seeeing him for this pregnancy as well. I have never had to wait long when going to office as well. I also like the fact that he has all the equipment right there in his office. So if you need an ultrasound done you dont have to wait to get an appoitment for it and go elsewhere, you just go into a room and he does the ultrasound for you and is very descriptive of everything on the moniter. Overall just a great doctor! Ten thumbs up! :-)

Submitted March 17, 2010 | flag