You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Braude

Dr. Paul Braude's Ratings

I'm lucky having him as our Family Doctor for about 20 year, will miss him whenever retires. The staff is excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Love him. Fear he will retire one day because I'll never find another like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Always punctual, very knowledgeable , excellent staff. A+ all the way. 15 years and counting :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr Braude is an amazing doctor. He is always right on point with what's going on with me and I have never had an issue getting in with a specialist in a timely manner. He has also taken on both my children and is always accommodating since we moved 3 hours away. Whenever we are down they always squeeze us in! Love everyone at this office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr. Paul Braude is excellent. He cares for you, would give you the right advice. I did not opt for a pediatrician for my newborn instead requested Dr. Braude to take care of him as well.
It was a good decision, gave me a lot of home care tips and no un necessary medication. Have been under his care for more than 10 years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Once a year he gets grumpy with me. But it passes. He actually cares. Listens well. Solid advice. Likes preventative measures. Overall good doctor and even better human being. He's been my doctor since my York U days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Excellent doctor, knowledgeable and well organized. And a caring human being too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I've gone to Braude since he opened his clinic at york u. Good doctor and he is now serving my little girl. My wife thinks he is just ok..but I get along with him and we talk ... somedays he is very busy other days he will sit and chat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

I have been with him for 15 years and would not trust any other physician with my care. He always makes time for me and is genuinely concerned when I am not well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

been seeing Dr. Braude for many years. They don't come any better. Always on time and very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1457517].votes_count ]]