Dr. Paul Braude

Rate Dr. Paul Braude

Dr. Paul Braude's Ratings

Dr Braude is an amazing doctor. He is always right on point with what's going on with me and I have never had an issue getting in with a specialist in a timely manner. He has also taken on both my children and is always accommodating since we moved 3 hours away. Whenever we are down they always squeeze us in! Love everyone at this office

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Paul Braude is excellent. He cares for you, would give you the right advice. I did not opt for a pediatrician for my newborn instead requested Dr. Braude to take care of him as well. It was a good decision, gave me a lot of home care tips and no un necessary medication. Have been under his care for more than 10 years now.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Once a year he gets grumpy with me. But it passes. He actually cares. Listens well. Solid advice. Likes preventative measures. Overall good doctor and even better human being. He's been my doctor since my York U days.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor, knowledgeable and well organized. And a caring human being too.

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

I've gone to Braude since he opened his clinic at york u. Good doctor and he is now serving my little girl. My wife thinks he is just ok..but I get along with him and we talk ... somedays he is very busy other days he will sit and chat.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

I have been with him for 15 years and would not trust any other physician with my care. He always makes time for me and is genuinely concerned when I am not well.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

been seeing Dr. Braude for many years. They don't come any better. Always on time and very helpful

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag

He is an amazing doctor, my family also has him as a doctor and he saved my mothers life thanks to his expertise!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Braude for many years. He is a very good doctor and would highly recommend him. The staff is a bit indifferent and could use a bit of customer service training.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

Wish I could say he is helpful and compassionate. He is knowledgeable and refers me to good specialists. But doesn't take the time to explain or even really report on the specialist's findings. Is very businesslike and in a hurry to go on to his other numerous patients. Is distant and cool and seems to want to spend as little time as possible. I have been seeing him for 6 years and he still knows nothing about me. Don't think I have ever seen him smile. A good doctor, but not accessible by phone or email. Shows no interest or compassion. Not helpful when one is asking for information. His staff are great though. That helps.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag