Rate Dr. Marina A. Rabin

Dr. Marina A. Rabin's Ratings

Incompetent, doesn't care about you. She did a whole through my uterus instead of remove my fibroid. She was never on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I really loved her, she is the best doctor for me, I had 2 kids with her. After my visits her l really felt better. Tha nk you very-very much. Elena

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

she is not able to diagnose common female diseases - nurses were more knowledgable in my case; favoritism is the way to conduct business: if you are not a hairdresser, for instance, than do not go there, you will get a little attention; unprofessional: shows a "disguasted face" while the physical examination is performed; still you interested to use her? It is up to you. I even do not go to discuss her office staff - it has a little importance if compared to other issues listed above.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Rabin delivered my twin girls. She is amazing. She and her entire staff do what they can to ensure everyone is seen and in a timely manner. Perhaps the reason she has so many patients and the waiting time is longer than usual is because she is so GOOD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Doctor as TOO MANY patients. Wait time is usually around 30 mins to 1 hour. Waiting room has only 6 chairs, and there are usually many more waiting to see her. When calling, they put you on hold for a very long time. If your time is dear to you, and you work or have things to do in general, get another doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Very busy lady...Each time i was waiting for an hour. Once, after waiting for 45 min i was informed that she can't see me and has emergency. Each time I also had to wait for additional 30 min while undressed in the cold room. I have to change the doctor at this point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

She is dynamite when it comes to working with women who have trouble conceiving. I know so many people who were able to conceive entirely due to her involvement and expertise, and I am one of them...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

I was waiting for my appointment for more then 75 min!!!After they told me she unable to see me,she going to see emergency patient...Ridiculous!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2008

Not bad... But would like somebody who cares about patiens more ....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Incompetent, doesn't care about you, lies and blames her own mistakes on patients. Plays fool when you try to point out that she sucks. Beware!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122929].votes_count ]]