Rate Dr. Marina A. Rabin

Dr. Marina A. Rabin's Ratings

Incompetent, doesn't care about you. She did a whole through my uterus instead of remove my fibroid. She was never on time.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

I really loved her, she is the best doctor for me, I had 2 kids with her. After my visits her l really felt better. Tha nk you very-very much. Elena

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

she is not able to diagnose common female diseases - nurses were more knowledgable in my case; favoritism is the way to conduct business: if you are not a hairdresser, for instance, than do not go there, you will get a little attention; unprofessional: shows a "disguasted face" while the physical examination is performed; still you interested to use her? It is up to you. I even do not go to discuss her office staff - it has a little importance if compared to other issues listed above.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rabin delivered my twin girls. She is amazing. She and her entire staff do what they can to ensure everyone is seen and in a timely manner. Perhaps the reason she has so many patients and the waiting time is longer than usual is because she is so GOOD.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

Doctor as TOO MANY patients. Wait time is usually around 30 mins to 1 hour. Waiting room has only 6 chairs, and there are usually many more waiting to see her. When calling, they put you on hold for a very long time. If your time is dear to you, and you work or have things to do in general, get another doctor!

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Very busy lady...Each time i was waiting for an hour. Once, after waiting for 45 min i was informed that she can't see me and has emergency. Each time I also had to wait for additional 30 min while undressed in the cold room. I have to change the doctor at this point.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag

She is dynamite when it comes to working with women who have trouble conceiving. I know so many people who were able to conceive entirely due to her involvement and expertise, and I am one of them...

Submitted Sept. 25, 2009 | flag

I was waiting for my appointment for more then 75 min!!!After they told me she unable to see me,she going to see emergency patient...Ridiculous!!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2008 | flag

Not bad... But would like somebody who cares about patiens more ....

Submitted July 11, 2006 | flag

Incompetent, doesn't care about you, lies and blames her own mistakes on patients. Plays fool when you try to point out that she sucks. Beware!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2005 | flag