Rate Dr. Marina A. Rabin

Dr. Marina A. Rabin's Ratings

Wonderful doctor, most compassionate, the best doctor I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Incompetent, doesn't care about you. She did a whole through my uterus instead of remove my fibroid. She was never on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I really loved her, she is the best doctor for me, I had 2 kids with her. After my visits her l really felt better. Tha nk you very-very much. Elena

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

she is not able to diagnose common female diseases - nurses were more knowledgable in my case; favoritism is the way to conduct business: if you are not a hairdresser, for instance, than do not go there, you will get a little attention; unprofessional: shows a "disguasted face" while the physical examination is performed; still you interested to use her? It is up to you. I even do not go to discuss her office staff - it has a little importance if compared to other issues listed above.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Rabin delivered my twin girls. She is amazing. She and her entire staff do what they can to ensure everyone is seen and in a timely manner. Perhaps the reason she has so many patients and the waiting time is longer than usual is because she is so GOOD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Doctor as TOO MANY patients. Wait time is usually around 30 mins to 1 hour. Waiting room has only 6 chairs, and there are usually many more waiting to see her. When calling, they put you on hold for a very long time. If your time is dear to you, and you work or have things to do in general, get another doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Very busy lady...Each time i was waiting for an hour. Once, after waiting for 45 min i was informed that she can't see me and has emergency. Each time I also had to wait for additional 30 min while undressed in the cold room. I have to change the doctor at this point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

She is dynamite when it comes to working with women who have trouble conceiving. I know so many people who were able to conceive entirely due to her involvement and expertise, and I am one of them...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

I was waiting for my appointment for more then 75 min!!!After they told me she unable to see me,she going to see emergency patient...Ridiculous!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2008

Not bad... But would like somebody who cares about patiens more ....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122930].votes_count ]]