Rate Dr. Gurmukh S. Raince

Dr. Gurmukh S. Raince's Ratings

very helpful staff and doctor himself ......always feel satisfy byhis work

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

I had to wait 5 hours one time.It's 2 - 3 hours before seeing him. It's true that he sees his own kind first than anybody else. It's only 5 minutes with me, and everyone else is in the room for like a hour, wtf?

Submitted Nov. 26, 2011 | flag

Everyone below is a liar. My family has been going to Dr. Raince for over 25 years. It started with my dad, and now me. He is the worst doctor I have ever had. My dad switched doctors and didn't even bother to tell him. It's not like he noticed anyways. I am planning on doing the same. Even if you make an appointment, you still have to wait at least 4 hours. I am not exaggerating. He always sees his race first, regardless if they just walked in and you were waiting for hours. Then when you finally see him, he takes less than 5 minutes with you. He hardly does a thorough examination. And no matter the reason you came, he always finds something wrong with you so you have to purchase a prescription. Even if you came for a simple check-up. He is the worst doctor ever. His staff is terrible and his overall office is just unorganized. They book 5 people for the same appointment so you always have to wait, even if you show up an hour early. I do NOT reccommend him AT ALL.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

the other comments are obviously written by staff or the doctor himself because my experience him was not as pleasant he misdiagnosed me with TB thus resulting in being on regular medication and he also misdiagnosed my sister by saying she has a stone in her kidney both diagnoses were incorrect. he often refers patients to other affiliated doctors so that he profit. i would defiantly not recommend his doctor. this doctor is for illiterate's who can just fall in his money sucking schemes easily.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

he is very knowledgeable and take his time with patients and explain very well. I have been using him for the last fifiten years.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gurmukh Raincehas being my family Dr for more than 10 years.I was refer to him by another fsmily member. Dr Raince is very knowledgable. I can discuss any subject with him. He is also very up to date with the latest information. I always recommend him. This Doctor actually save my life with a very important diagnosis which was not detected by others. Doctor Raince is also very helpful and always recommend his patien to other specialist for follow up. I have also seening him treat people with no insurance. He also take the more sick person first and never show favoritism. Dr Raince in my opinion is a first class physician.

Submitted May 6, 2007 | flag

Dr. Raince is a very respectful, kind and knowledgeable doctor. I have been his patient for the past sixteen years. He is very thorough and an expert in his field. I always had instant relief for my medical condition,from his treatment and medications. If he does not treat a medical condition that you are suffering,he always refer you to one of the best doctors in that field. I will always remember two occasions when he saved my two daughters life from severe asthma attacks. I will recommend doctor Raince to anyone who needs a good family practioner.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag

Dr. Raince has been looking after my family for over 12 years. One night i saw him at the hospital at about 11.00 pm. In shock, I asked "what are you doing here at this time?" He replied i just heard that your baby girl was admitted to the hospital so I am here. This was unbelievable and words couldn’t express how grateful i was for his devotion to providing care. I asked "Dr. why aren't you taking a rest?" He replied "God made him a Dr. so that he can take care of mankind." The next morning he was there as early as usual in the office again and then I learn it was his routine to give his life for the wellbeing of humanity. He is not a doctor after money but one dedicated to the care of his patients. You may have an extra wait at his office but you can be assured that his diagnosis will be correct, and that he will spend the time to look after your total care. Dr. Raince was sent from God in his right hand. Keep up your good work Dr

Submitted March 7, 2007 | flag

It is diffult to find a doctor who has devoid himself of monitary gains and dovotes himself to providing health care for humanity. He does not treat his service as a fast-food operation-watching the clock and measuring the dollars. Instead, he takes his time and provide total care without limits--he spends his time looking after your total welbeing. My familly and i has been going to him for the last 10 years and dont think i will ever change to another doctor becuase he has earned our faith in him. He has never misdiagnosed any member of my familly is always abreast of following our every care. His office staff is extreamely humble, patient and hardworking. His office manager is exemplary and we always enyoy the reception each time we call his office. I do not think i will ever trust my familly's care to the "fast-food-service" type doctors. I think we are blessed an lucky to have come in contact with Dr. Raince. Keep up the good work Dr.

Submitted March 2, 2007 | flag

Dr. Raince is my family doctor for most of the time in the last 20 years. I find him extremely good. He does thorough exam every time. He is so caring. After the visit his staff members usually call to find if I am feeling any better. Not only Dr. Raince is a good doctor, he is a very good human being. And, that is very rare.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2007 | flag