Rate Dr. Robert Paterson

Dr. Robert Paterson's Ratings

Over all a terrible experience. Does not listen to what you are saying. After time and time again of getting in to the room an hour to an hour and a half late. Thinks I can work even though I can not even clean with out terrible pain. All the drugs I have been on have caused me to vomit everyday and doesn't want to do anything about that issue. Very disappointed with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Love this Doctor! Did amazing things for me & my chronic daily pain!!! Very laid back & awesome at putting you at ease. Nerve blocks did wonders for me & I would highly recommend him!!! So much so, that I'm currently waiting to see him again........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Paterson is the definition of excellence in health care and his specialty, chronic pain management. He is professional, understanding and efficient and effective in diagnosing the problem areas and proceeding with the necessary treatment. He puts the patient at ease and he listens. He cares about his work and the people who have been placed in his care. The booking clerk, Chris, is equally excellent in her work. She completes the work of 2-3 people and is an advocate for people with chronic pain. She is a tremendous liaison and an effective communicator working on the front lines of pain management. I am truly blessed to have these people providing care for me! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2450194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I felt totally at ease right from my first appointment. Dr. Paterson is very much like my family doctor in personality. I was impressed that he actually listened to what I said and was able to help me based on that fact. Alot of doctors either don't listen to what you say or they decide on their own what your problem is in spite of what you tell them...kudos to Dr. Paterson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Fantastic doctor, have been going to him for years. Only thing is he needs a new nurse. She is a very nice person, but would do better in another area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

he is a very good doctor one of the best in the field. he has a wonderful manner with patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Very nice, friendly doctor, willing to try all methods available to help someone suffering with chronic pain. I would definittly recommend this doctor to anyone who has daily, chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

Dr. Paterson is quite simply an amazing Dr. Not only is he an expert in his field, he has a wonderful personality. He puts you at ease at a time that you may be feeling anxious or scared. He talks to you "person to person" and I can't say enough fine things about him. Chris who books his appointments is a wonderful person too! Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Paterson is a breath of fresh air in our modern medical society. He is a very caring individual and does not rush through his appointments. I would recomend anyone suffering with daily pain to seek an appointment with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2008

Dr. Paterson is wonderful,very understanding and knowledgeable in his career for patients that lived in chronic pain. I would refer anyone to him for treatment for pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459346].votes_count ]]