Rate Dr. Abdul Atiyah

Dr. Abdul Atiyah's Ratings

Informative and realistic. Serious and lighthearted at all the right times. A gifted surgeon - God guides his hand. Dr. Atiyah did a breast reduction for me last year while he was on a locum in Victoria. I feel honoured to have had him as my surgeon, and am thrilled with the result. One look at him, and you'll know he's a perfectionist.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Had a tummy tuck. He believed I wasn't severe enough to have one, he tried to change my mind for five years, but eventually realized I was serious and needed to do it for myself. He is very professional, extremely funny, has the best bedside manner of anyone Ive ever known. His staff is amazing! I think he is compassionate and caring, but he is a no BS doctor, so if you don't want the truth, don't ask!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Atiyah done a breast reduction on me and he is excellent at what he does. He is very professional and has a great bedside manner. He explained everything he was going to do and what to expect.I was in hospital over night and came to see me twice and even his secretary Rose came to see me before my surgery and afterwards. She is a sweetheart with an awesome personality.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag

i went to see dr atiyah about a breast reduction and when i asked questions since i was quite large i wanted to know what to expect he was rude and said i wasnt ready for the surgery he forwarded a letter to my family physician saying i wasnt a good candidate for the surgery

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag

Wonderful, kind Dr. who is a perfectionist in his field.I enjoyed meeting him n only recall positive things.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Atiyah done breast reduction surgery on me and he is wonderful doctor, explain everything he was going to do and what to expect. Was in hospital over night and came to see me twice and has great bedside manner and his secretary Rose is sweet, she even came to see me and to see if everything was ok, we are so luckly have him stay in Nova Scotia

Submitted Oct. 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Atiyah's appointments and surgery dates are quick. Only three weeks lapsed from the time the secretary (Rose) made my appointment with the patient coordinator (Betty), saw Dr. Atiyah in consult, and booked the actual surgery (breast augmentation). I had an excellent recent and highly recommend this awesome team of professionals. Kudos to all three of you.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag

I have recently had 2 cosmetic procedures by Dr. Atiyah and found him to be just great. He cares about his patients and if you actually listen to him, he will tell you exactly what to expect - no surprises. Very professional and always on time, which I really appreciate. His assistants, Betty & Rose are excellent as well.

Submitted May 31, 2009 | flag

I had a breast reduction surgery recently. The procedure was fine but I've had some trouble with infection and leakage afterwards. He has rushed me in and out each and every time I've gone to see him following the surgery. He also doesn't seem to listen to any of my concerns and I had to go to my family doctor to figure out I had the beginnings of an infection. Not very helpful after the surgery at all.

Submitted April 23, 2009 | flag

I HAD 2 PRODEDURES DONE WITH DR. ATIYA AND AM HAVING ANOTHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE. HE IS VERY NICE AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. I WAS VERY PLEASED I COULD HAVE MY PROCEDURES DONE CLOSE TO HOME.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag