Rate Dr. C. Cameron

Dr. C. Cameron's Ratings

Rebuilt my crushed foot 12 years ago, recovered far better than predicted. My recent knee injury was not repairable, but thats not his fault. 100% professional, great explanations of complex medical terms, great "bedside manner". His staff is friendly but overworked, very difficult to schedule anything (might just be a problem with VIHA/BCMed) My knee surgery was considered "urgent" and there was still a 2 month wait with cancellations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr Cameron was referred by my family. He has replaced both my mothers hips and done resurfacing on both her knees with great results and he has done my Dad's knees resurfacing and fixed his shoulder and massively broken leg from a ski accident. Dad at 71 is on the slopes the season after his break and loving life outdoors still. I needed Dr Cameron the help me with chronic pain and knee swelling. MRI's were inconclusive and the UBC sports guys said just keep exercising and strengthening. "I can keep exercising, it hurts so much It makes me sick". Cameron looked and examined and promised very little other than to try and help. Well...help he did. Bone growths removed, loose pieces removed and no more pain, clicking, locking, popping and snapping. I will ski and ride my mountain bike again this year thanks to Dr Cameron!! He is straight forward and takes his profession very, well, "professionally".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

He is very real. No sugar coating anything. He knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

Didn't fix my shoulder at all. Hurts more than before the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr. Cameron did my ACL and meniscus a number of years ago and I'm still feeling great! He was pleasant and knowledgeable. thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

Great bedside manner, knowledgeable and (as far as I know - I was anesthetized) a good surgeon. I was playing tennis 2 week post arthroscopy. As well - he was honest about my bad knee, but gave me hope ("a significant minority of people like you do well, in spite of the damage").

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr.Cameron is my hero. He saved my husband's life on Christmas eve. If no surgery that night my husband would have died. A blood infection that resulted in massive pus build up in his foot and shoulder was re-leaved. He could have removed my husband's foot that night but decided to wait and see. Two more surgeries were done over Christmas week resulting in only his big toe being removed instead of his whole foot. In addition to saving my husband's life he saved his foot too!!! He was very professional, very knowledgeable and truly cared. He went home to his family way past midnight missing Christmas eve and came back first thing Christmas morning. This man and his team guided my husband to a full recovery(6 weeks in hospital)and for that I will be forever grateful. He worked tirelessly and really cared and I truly think he is a special Doctor deserving great respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

No nonsense, very informative, thorough and professional. Spared no detail in explaining the procedure (ACL reconstruction), reassuring manner and good follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

Great demeanor, very knowledgeable, if I ever need an orthopedist in the future I will request Dr. Cameron. One of the things I liked best was that he LISTENED!! It would be nice if more doctors actually listened to their patients. If you have an appointment be prepared to wait, he doesn't run on time, but worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

nice man operated on me a number of times to keep me walking. Did a knee replacement and it stood up may times to the punishment I put it through. I have told everyone about him and a movie star to boot. Takes no crap and tells it like it is, plain and simple. He does get the job done but it may take a while.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459564].votes_count ]]