Dr. Charles Schnee

Rate Dr. Charles Schnee

Dr. Charles Schnee's Ratings

Dr. Charles Schnee is a top neurosurgeon whom I would recommend to anyone. He treated both me and my husband, in different years for different problems, and each of us feel so lucky to have found him. He is compassionate and interested as well as thoughtful, besides being an amazing surgeon.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Outstanding neurosurgeon! Awesome manner, skilled, saved my life! Even provided post-surgical care for FREE when my company insurance switched to Kaiser.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2008 | flag

The best surgeon ever! I had a lower back infusion (my tail bone was no longer connected to my spine and nerves were being crushed). He saved my life! I was on time released morphine before he did the surgery. He is the best. Unfortunately, he moved from California to either Mass. or Nevada or Ariz., can't remember. His partner is still here at the phone number listed. I'd highly recommend him too.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2007 | flag