Rate Dr. M.M. Van Benschoten

Dr. M.M. Van Benschoten's Ratings

Dr Matt is the best practitioner I have come across. His diagnostic abilities are of the highest order and if you follow his protocol you will see life changing results. I realized improvements in my symptoms immediately and over time. I suffered from horrible migraines and environmental sickness (mold, mercury, pesticides) and spent a large amount of time unable to get out of bed or function. While it took some time, I am now an active member of my community and feel like I have my life back. I saw numerous practitioners before Dr. Matt and I wasted lots of time and resources. That all changed in Dr. Matt's care and I am so grateful. I sent My 79 year old father to see him as well and Dr. Matt cured his eye infection, reduced his inner optical pressure (it is now normal for the first time in years), and saved him from a risky eye operation. Can you imagine how relieved my family is? Thank you Dr. Matt!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Simply put, Dr. Matt has not only saved my life but has greatly improved the quality of my life. I had a diagnosis of fibromyalgia, CFIDS, mercury toxicity, chronic migraines, chronic pain and disabling nausea and vomiting. After years in the medical wilderness, I found Dr. Matt and he was instrumental in analyzing and treating my complex health issues. I have gone from having to spend most of my time lying down in bed to a life of action, independence and health. I am forever grateful and give Dr. Matt the highest recommendation possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Matt Van Benschoten since 2005. As a cancer survivor, and someone that has experienced multiple surgeries (spinal, abdominal, back etc.) and life altering health challenges, I have interfaced with numerous health care practitioners across the state of California and the United States of America. These experiences, as well as a family full of health care professionals (Harvard trained doctor, nurse, and an EMT), allow me to state with great confidence and clarity that Dr. Matt Van Benschoten is one of, if not the most intelligent, caring, thorough, professional and effective practitioners I have ever come across. When it comes to diagnostic and analytical abilities, and the ability to treat complex, multi-factorial health issues, I have yet to find someone better and seriously doubt I ever will. If I had to name a single practitioner most responsible for helping me to survive my health challenges it would be Dr. Matt Van Benschoten.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

van benschoten is good but not a miracle worker, at least not for everyone. I've gone several times and still not at the root cause of my problem. I also know two other people who said he could never figure out their diagnosis. One of these people is a licensed body worker and knows Dr. Matt thru the music world, finally getting their thyroid removed to heal. The other is a licensed minister who finally went to someone else who was trained by Dr. Matt to get her correct diagnosis. So, the methods are valuable but definitely not perfect. In my case and my two acquaintances he couldn't "crack" our cases. In addition, it's true as everyone says: he's abrupt and yeah, often arrogant and very, very unreachable if you have a crisis or questions. I gave up and am now going to a fantastic OMD in Santa Monica who is a taoist master.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1459595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

In short, Dr. Matt Van Benschoten saved my life . After visiting countless doctors about my declining health, I was at the brink of giving up hope. A twist of faith led me to Dr. Benschoten, who successfully treated my illness and has continued to treat me for the past twenty years. I could not possibly recommend this doctor more highly; he gives full attention to every patient and has devoted his life and time to this practice only with the intent of helping others. I can honestly say that every treatment I've received from Dr. Van Benschoten has been successful, and has helped me create and maintain a healthier lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Matt helped us with our daughter when we adopted her from China. She was in poor health. At first we could not figure out what formula to use. Every time we fed her she had stomach aches and would cry. Dr. Matt checked her and found she had a stomach virus and that she was allergic to the formula we were feeding her. She also had been exposed to several toxins in the orphanage. She was seen by Dr. Matt about three times. She was able to eat and feel good. Her health improved. Overall we were delighted with the results and could not have been happier. Matt has helped many of our family members and friends that we have referred to him. They have all been very satisfied. We are grateful to have him as our health practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

the guy is a quack, he had my ill mother wait for an hour and a half before seeing her, even though we called 30 minutes before appointment and they said he would be on time. When my mom finally saw him he was arrogant, saying that she hold mold at the house, and we told her that we had the house tested and it did not have mold, and he said they did not know how to test the house, we told him that he referred us to the company to test the house. I have absolutely no confidence in this guy. He showed no compassion and terrible bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1459601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

The worst bedside manners, very rude, moody and he actually used profanities!!!!! As far as results are concerned, its yet to be seen. If you make an appointment, be sure that you will be seen 45 mins later, at least. but I've heard many good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1459594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

He has a profound knowledge and astute focused assessment. Get right to the heart of the problem for results! He also has a rare balance in that he is compassionate and nurturing! Highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

The doctor for baffling medical problems. The wait can be long because he spends as long as it takes with each patient to determine what's going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459592].votes_count ]]