Dr. Claude Savoie

You may also like

Rate Dr. Claude Savoie

Dr. Claude Savoie's Ratings

I went to Dr Savoie for 20 years. He and his staff are excellent. Honest and very caring. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

We've been going to Claude for almost 10 years and we love him! My 11 yo son has had numerous fillings done over the past three years and has no idea he's ever had a needle, he's that good! Dr. Claude has a few tricks up his sleeve... he said not to "pre-warn" him so I didn't, just trusted him, and so glad I did! First he numbs the area, then distracts my child by talking to him and turning on the TV for him to watch, then he hides the needle by putting a kleenex over one eye before injecting the freezing agent. Prices are very reasonable and the front desk staff are great about working with our budget. The dental hygienists are also very gentle and pleasant, plus they are knowledgeable and patiently take the time to answer any questions I might have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I was highly recommend to Claude over 20 years ago. My family has been going to him ever since. You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr Savoie for many, many years now and I love him. The staff are all great too. I find him to be very honest and not at all pushy. He gives different options and doesn't do unnecessary work. Definitely recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

As much as I hate going to the dentist, made me very relaxed. I Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

My husband and I were among his first patients. Bad childhood experiences with dentists make it difficult for me to see dentists...but Claude has always been gentle, caring, and wonderful. Couldn't imagine seeing anyone else!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Very good at explaining options in layman's terms. Very good sense of humour. Dental work done has produced excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

He is the best I have ever been to. He is kind, gentle and he always smells good...wierd I know ...but there it is! My whole family has been going to him for about 20 years!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

claude has been my dentist for 25 years since he did my braces at 19 ! love ,love,love him ALWAYS HELPFUL!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2011

Excellent Dentist. I have had Claude as dentist since he took over his fathers practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459815].votes_count ]]