Dr. Claude Savoie

Dr. Claude Savoie

Rate Dr. Claude Savoie

Dr. Claude Savoie's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Savoie for many, many years now and I love him. The staff are all great too. I find him to be very honest and not at all pushy. He gives different options and doesn't do unnecessary work. Definitely recommend him!!

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

As much as I hate going to the dentist, made me very relaxed. I Highly recommend.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

My husband and I were among his first patients. Bad childhood experiences with dentists make it difficult for me to see dentists...but Claude has always been gentle, caring, and wonderful. Couldn't imagine seeing anyone else!!!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Very good at explaining options in layman's terms. Very good sense of humour. Dental work done has produced excellent results.

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag

He is the best I have ever been to. He is kind, gentle and he always smells good...wierd I know ...but there it is! My whole family has been going to him for about 20 years!!!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

claude has been my dentist for 25 years since he did my braces at 19 ! love ,love,love him ALWAYS HELPFUL!!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

Excellent Dentist. I have had Claude as dentist since he took over his fathers practice.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2010 | flag

caring and respectful staff, very professional bearing, clean efficient office, knowledgeable dentist. Is the best I have had at giving injections (over 50), will always fit you in for emergency work (broken tooth).

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Savoie for 10 years now. He is by far best dentist that I have ever been to, he is caring and very easy to talk to. My daughter was very afraid to go to the dentist and because of him and the wonderful staff she is no longer afraid. I would highly recommend Dr Savoie to anyone..

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag

Disagree about the 'not a money grabber' comment. My situation could have been quickly resolved (newly trained dental students advised that my case was a simple fix). This Dr advised that he'd destroy the injured tooth, and then kill a couple of healthy teeth and after a pre-auth of my coverage, it's only a few thousand dollars. Hey, thanks for the help! Got a used car or some swamp land I can buy?

Submitted June 6, 2009 | flag