Dr. Claude Savoie

Rate Dr. Claude Savoie

Dr. Claude Savoie's Ratings

I was highly recommend to Claude over 20 years ago. My family has been going to him ever since. You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr Savoie for many, many years now and I love him. The staff are all great too. I find him to be very honest and not at all pushy. He gives different options and doesn't do unnecessary work. Definitely recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

As much as I hate going to the dentist, made me very relaxed. I Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

My husband and I were among his first patients. Bad childhood experiences with dentists make it difficult for me to see dentists...but Claude has always been gentle, caring, and wonderful. Couldn't imagine seeing anyone else!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Very good at explaining options in layman's terms. Very good sense of humour. Dental work done has produced excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

He is the best I have ever been to. He is kind, gentle and he always smells good...wierd I know ...but there it is! My whole family has been going to him for about 20 years!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

claude has been my dentist for 25 years since he did my braces at 19 ! love ,love,love him ALWAYS HELPFUL!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2011

Excellent Dentist. I have had Claude as dentist since he took over his fathers practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2010

caring and respectful staff, very professional bearing, clean efficient office, knowledgeable dentist. Is the best I have had at giving injections (over 50), will always fit you in for emergency work (broken tooth).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Savoie for 10 years now. He is by far best dentist that I have ever been to, he is caring and very easy to talk to. My daughter was very afraid to go to the dentist and because of him and the wonderful staff she is no longer afraid. I would highly recommend Dr Savoie to anyone..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459813].votes_count ]]