Rate Dr. Ronald C. Fiore

Dr. Ronald C. Fiore's Ratings

He ordered me an MRI, which I had to wait 3 weeks to take. I believed my insurance was taking forever to authorize it, only to find out that the doctor hadn't even ordered it. One of his nurses let slip that he has to dictate patient notes before they can be transcribed into the patient file. So apparently he is 2 WEEKS BEHIND on dictation. I thought perhaps I would get the results from my MRI quicker, since the radiologist writes up the report, and the MRI facility told me the doctor would have the report the next day. WRONG! Two weeks and still waiting. An answering service takes messages for the nurses at his office and they do not call back. I don't blame them, since irate patients calling about results is probably all the calls they get.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

The office doesn't return calls. Answering service fields calls so you can't talk to anyone or get anyone to call you back. He sent me for an expensive test and didn't give me results for a month and a half. I strongly suspect I only recieved results at all because I called multiple times. Frustrating and he didn't solve my problems.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Fiore was very kind and seem to really care for my concerns.

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

Would not recommend Dr. Fiore. He does not return phone calls for days and days. He has zero bedside manner and was not helpful. Find someone else.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

I was very satisfied with Dr. Fiore. He took lots of time with me, was very pleasant and knowledgeable, and educated me about my problems in a way no prior doctor ever had.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2007 | flag