Dr. Anthony Wiens

Rate Dr. Anthony Wiens

Dr. Anthony Wiens's Ratings

Very good Doctor. He is funny, caring, excellent bedside manner and knowledable.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

I love Dr Wiens, he is so helpful and patient and funny! He always makes me feel comfortable and shows his concern even when I see him in public. I would never change doctors and hope that he never leaves town. dauphin is very lucky to have such an amazing person to care for us!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag

I have to drive an hour to attend the clinic for pre-natal appointments and had my doctor cancel on me due to an emergency c-section. Dr. Weins was at the desk and volunteered to see me instead of my regular doctor. Very courteous and helpful, willing to provide the reasons for various tests, etc.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2008 | flag

Highly recommended. Always on time 4 me, I understand he does get caught in the OR at times. Supports the community, very easy going, just needs to work on his golf game a little to get in the champ flight;)

Submitted June 7, 2007 | flag

A very good Dr. and a very personable man. I have rarely had to wait and only been forced to change appointements once.

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag

Even tho he might have to cancel on me sometimes, he is worth the wait. He keeps up on the pills that can help me and also will tell me point blank that I am doing things wrong, like not testing my blood sugar enough. Would not think of changing doctors!!!!!!

Submitted April 6, 2007 | flag

Love this doctor! Even though the wait can be long at times, I know when it comes my turn I will get the same fair treatment and would not be rushed through. A very good listener, excellent with kids (listens and talks to them). Could hug and squeeze him everytime.

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wiens, in my experience, has always been very helpful and knowledgeable. I drive an hour to see him and have never had him cancel on me, in fact he is always very accommodating to fit me in for an appointment, and very good at explaining in detail and answering any questions I might have. He takes into consideration every concern I have and has never made me feel as if I was over-reacting about symptoms I may think I have. I was surprized to see his rating so low for being on time. But my appointments are always in the afternoon so maybe his other patients don't realize that he is also anesthesiologist and does spend alot of time at the hospital during surgeries. Dauphin is very lucky to have such a kind and thorough doctor.

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag

Great Doctor...not afraid to refer to a specialist. Very knowledegable and helpful. I am gald he is staying in our community.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2007 | flag

I am cancelled on ALL THE TIME! I have to drive an hour to get there and most of the time, find he is running an hour to two hours late not until I get there!!! And I can't sit and wait that much longer with a little guy who likes to crawl around . .. Not on clinic floors! But he is an AWESOME doc and I would hate to give him up.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2007 | flag