Rate Dr. Jeffrey Judelson

Dr. Jeffrey Judelson's Ratings

I find Dr. Judelson to be okay. One thing for sure is that he will help you in any way he can. There were multiple times we received emails from him at 12-1 in the morning. He truly cares about his patients. However he doesn't say very much, nor does he explain what he is doing very often. You have to be proactive and ask him questions. He canbe very late for appointments.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Judelson is a top professional and knowledgeable in his field. I trust his ability to perform certain procedures on my eyes as I am prone to celazians. He is always accomodating when I have problems with these. He also performed corrective laser surgery on me 6 years ago. The process was seamless. I believe there are certain people we look to for specialized services. This is one of them. I value the fact that he is focused on my eye health versus being a best friend. I appreciate the professionalism and focus on the important task at hand: improving the quality of our sight.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Great Experience with Cross-linking surgery. quick and painless.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Very Professional and knowlegeable punctual tough audience for a joke

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

I am not sure about Judelson,I had laser surgery on both eyes for glaucoma. I was never told to return for an appointment nor told about restrictions after surgery.Read on line about restriction and so called his office and was told no bending or exercise for a week and also there was to be a follow up visit why was I never told this? Perhaps I should report him. Who do you trust!!!!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

Lousy bedside manner. abrubt and rude.would not listen or did not want to answer questions.Rathe rrough in his treatment and did not bother explaning what he was doing. Very disconcerting when related to ones eyes.

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Seen twice. Very poor bedside manner. Not helpful at all. First visit, instead of explaining what Fuchs was told me to go to his web-site and read it myself. Second visit, was told had recurrent erosion syndrome. Did not listen when I told him that I did not have an eye injury to cause the erosion. Gave me only one option to help correct it, when there are two. Told me he was reluctant to poke holes in the cornea as this would leave scar tissue in my line of vision. Did not explain how to care for affected eye. Gave me ointment. Did not set up a follow up appointment to see how the eye was doing. Suffered with small tears and burning in this eye for several months. Got a second oponion in Houston. Had erosion in both eyes. Had PRK done on both eyes to correct erosion.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2011 | flag

waste of time and money to see this doctor unhelpful didn't care about anything I had to say would not ever go back wonder why doctors always think that they are better then anyone else wish his furnace would break on a cold winter night and he need my help I could give him as much help as he gave me and see how he enjoys the service he gets maybe then he would realize that he could be more helpful and care about how interacts with his patents

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

I live in Saskatoon and travel to Regina to see this eye specialist. So far he has proven to be well worth the trips. He did cataract surgery on my left eye recently with a special lens implant because I have multiple problems. Anyways, he is excellent! I was super surprised and happy to discover a dramatic improvement in my "bad" eye almost immediately after the surgery. Also, he has been super helpful with responding to questions via email prior to my surgery. I am recommending him for referral to my son who has an eye injury. Saskatchewan is very fortunate to have such a skilled professional here with us! Thanks for all you do, Dr. Judelson!

Submitted May 1, 2010 | flag

Found that this doctor wasn't that helpful he seemed to ignore my questions. Any concerns I raised were also ignored. Quite disappointed with my visit with him. They should realize when a person has problems with their eyes, that it raises a serious concern. Not to be dismissed with a casual air. Very disappointed.

Submitted March 13, 2010 | flag