Rate Dr. Jeffrey Judelson

Dr. Jeffrey Judelson's Ratings

Poor bedside manner would be an understatement, but it is technical skills that are of the utmost importance. I must/will tolerate his rudeness and condescending manner for the sake of my father's eyesight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I appreciate his honesty and directness, which can be confused for poor bedside manner but with time you will understand his humour and his way. Very wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I find Dr. Judelson to be okay. One thing for sure is that he will help you in any way he can. There were multiple times we received emails from him at 12-1 in the morning. He truly cares about his patients. However he doesn't say very much, nor does he explain what he is doing very often. You have to be proactive and ask him questions. He canbe very late for appointments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2516878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Judelson is a top professional and knowledgeable in his field. I trust his ability to perform certain procedures on my eyes as I am prone to celazians. He is always accomodating when I have problems with these. He also performed corrective laser surgery on me 6 years ago. The process was seamless. I believe there are certain people we look to for specialized services. This is one of them. I value the fact that he is focused on my eye health versus being a best friend. I appreciate the professionalism and focus on the important task at hand: improving the quality of our sight.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1460419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Great Experience with Cross-linking surgery. quick and painless.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1460418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Very Professional and knowlegeable punctual tough audience for a joke

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1460417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I am not sure about Judelson,I had laser surgery on both eyes for glaucoma. I was never told to return for an appointment nor told about restrictions after surgery.Read on line about restriction and so called his office and was told no bending or exercise for a week and also there was to be a follow up visit why was I never told this? Perhaps I should report him. Who do you trust!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Lousy bedside manner. abrubt and rude.would not listen or did not want to answer questions.Rathe rrough in his treatment and did not bother explaning what he was doing. Very disconcerting when related to ones eyes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1460415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Seen twice. Very poor bedside manner. Not helpful at all. First visit, instead of explaining what Fuchs was told me to go to his web-site and read it myself. Second visit, was told had recurrent erosion syndrome. Did not listen when I told him that I did not have an eye injury to cause the erosion. Gave me only one option to help correct it, when there are two. Told me he was reluctant to poke holes in the cornea as this would leave scar tissue in my line of vision. Did not explain how to care for affected eye. Gave me ointment. Did not set up a follow up appointment to see how the eye was doing. Suffered with small tears and burning in this eye for several months. Got a second oponion in Houston. Had erosion in both eyes. Had PRK done on both eyes to correct erosion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

waste of time and money to see this doctor unhelpful didn't care about anything I had to say would not ever go back wonder why doctors always think that they are better then anyone else wish his furnace would break on a cold winter night and he need my help I could give him as much help as he gave me and see how he enjoys the service he gets maybe then he would realize that he could be more helpful and care about how interacts with his patents

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460413].votes_count ]]