You may also like

Rate Dr. Marie-Josee Allard

Dr. Marie-Josee Allard's Ratings

Thank you Dr for your happiness. kindness and knowledge. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

So down to earth and friendly! Very knowledgable and won't do unnecessary procedures. Very pleased with my surgery results. Couldn't ask for a better specialist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Très bon médecin, elle est très gentille et douce avec les gens. Elle nous force pas à faire un test si on ne veut pas.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1460730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. Allard is AMAZING, hands down. She is personable, knowledgeable, and her bedside manner is second-to-none. I am thrilled to have her as one of my specialists, I just wish that all of my doctors were like her. She operated on me in 2011, and changed my life. I have to have a touch up this year, 2013, and I am actually looking forward to it and the results. That being stated, however; I have to agree with many of the other people on this site. The receptionist, limited calling hours, and lack of voice mail/answering services are shortcomings. I loath making calls to the office as I have found the receptionist(s)to be terse and unaccommodating. I've even been blamed for missing an appointment and being a "no show" when I wasn't even notified that I had an appointment. There is a definite disconnect in communication when it comes to getting/being notified of appointments. Wait times are to be expected as emergencies come up. If you can get past the front desk hassle, you're good to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Top notch! A number one. Caring. Personable... I could go on, but, just top notch! Can't imagine much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr Allard was very good at explaining things to me and, more importantly, in setting my mind at ease regarding the surgery I just recently completed. That went very well and I seem to healing from it quite rapidly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

Dr. Allard is very kind and knowledgable. Has a great bedside manner. However, her secretary is incompetent and rude. She is extremely hard to get a hold of - with her office having very limited hours accepting calls, no answering service, and ringing busy constantly during the limited hours it is open. It is impossible to get through to her office. Wait times are not any better once an appointment has been made. I waited for over 2 hours with a 2 year old to see her despite having a scheduled appointment. While she is a very kind and considerate doctor be forewarned and weigh the frustrations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

I found her quite knowledgeable and very helpful,she is very hard to see though as she has a very long waiting list

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

Dr. Allard is a very good doctor. However, I have to say the total opposite about one of her admin staff. The lady said a prescription would be called into our pharmacy and guess what?? That never happend. Now the weekend is upon us and I have to get my son into the after hours clinic. I'm boiling mad that this person can keep her job while not really "doing her job". I'm sure someone else would love the chance to work for Dr. Allard and do a good job at it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

she's a great doctor and is excellent with children, and knew just to handle our son's problem.. however she's extreamly hard to get ahold of, which can be stressful expecailly when your child or yourself needs to be seen... I tried for 3 full weeks to get a hold of her office and could not, I literly had to drive to her office...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460723].votes_count ]]