Rate Dr. Marie-Josee Allard

Dr. Marie-Josee Allard's Ratings

Très bon médecin, elle est très gentille et douce avec les gens. Elle nous force pas à faire un test si on ne veut pas.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Allard is AMAZING, hands down. She is personable, knowledgeable, and her bedside manner is second-to-none. I am thrilled to have her as one of my specialists, I just wish that all of my doctors were like her. She operated on me in 2011, and changed my life. I have to have a touch up this year, 2013, and I am actually looking forward to it and the results. That being stated, however; I have to agree with many of the other people on this site. The receptionist, limited calling hours, and lack of voice mail/answering services are shortcomings. I loath making calls to the office as I have found the receptionist(s)to be terse and unaccommodating. I've even been blamed for missing an appointment and being a "no show" when I wasn't even notified that I had an appointment. There is a definite disconnect in communication when it comes to getting/being notified of appointments. Wait times are to be expected as emergencies come up. If you can get past the front desk hassle, you're good to go.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Top notch! A number one. Caring. Personable... I could go on, but, just top notch! Can't imagine much better.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

Dr Allard was very good at explaining things to me and, more importantly, in setting my mind at ease regarding the surgery I just recently completed. That went very well and I seem to healing from it quite rapidly.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Allard is very kind and knowledgable. Has a great bedside manner. However, her secretary is incompetent and rude. She is extremely hard to get a hold of - with her office having very limited hours accepting calls, no answering service, and ringing busy constantly during the limited hours it is open. It is impossible to get through to her office. Wait times are not any better once an appointment has been made. I waited for over 2 hours with a 2 year old to see her despite having a scheduled appointment. While she is a very kind and considerate doctor be forewarned and weigh the frustrations.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

I found her quite knowledgeable and very helpful,she is very hard to see though as she has a very long waiting list

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Allard is a very good doctor. However, I have to say the total opposite about one of her admin staff. The lady said a prescription would be called into our pharmacy and guess what?? That never happend. Now the weekend is upon us and I have to get my son into the after hours clinic. I'm boiling mad that this person can keep her job while not really "doing her job". I'm sure someone else would love the chance to work for Dr. Allard and do a good job at it.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

she's a great doctor and is excellent with children, and knew just to handle our son's problem.. however she's extreamly hard to get ahold of, which can be stressful expecailly when your child or yourself needs to be seen... I tried for 3 full weeks to get a hold of her office and could not, I literly had to drive to her office...

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

DR Allard treated my 3 year old replaced ear tubes and removed tonsils, our ENT was on Mat leave, I'm so glad Dr Allard agreed to remove his tonsils as the other DR would not(he was too young she said)WE never waited in the waiting room more than 5 min and she was great with him, and worried Mom thank yoyuDR Allard Highly recommend:)

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009 | flag

I was refered to Dr. Allard while my regular ENT Dr. was on maternity. She was so nice and friendly. She makes you instantly comfortable and take the time to explain what she is doing. Truly a great Dr. and seems really down to earth.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag