Rate Dr. Edgar L. Ross

Dr. Edgar L. Ross's Ratings

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Compassionate, smart, great bed side manor, listens to you, explains, and willing to keep trying. Dr. Ross is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Would recommend to a friend. Waited one year in pain without a diagnosis. Dr. Ross knew fairly quickly, was confident in diagnosis, was not rushed, answered my questions, referred me to a specialist in the area I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

The best dr. I have ever used. He saved my life (literally) when he noticed something that my PCP missed. Caring and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

KIND, QUIET, COMPASSIONATE, RUSHED AT TIMES, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. DIFFICULT TO GET AN APPT. WITH, CAN WAIT A LONG TIME IN WAITING ROOM. TOO LONG WAIT FOR OR PROCEDURES, BOTH DATES AND WHEN YOU GET THERE. WISH THEY WOULD HAVE ALL THE DOCTORS YOU SEE THERE MEET WITH YOU TOGETHER. FEELS FRAGMENTED CARE AT TIMES.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570361].votes_count ]]