Rate Dr. Edgar L. Ross

Dr. Edgar L. Ross's Ratings

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Compassionate, smart, great bed side manor, listens to you, explains, and willing to keep trying. Dr. Ross is worth the wait.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

Would recommend to a friend. Waited one year in pain without a diagnosis. Dr. Ross knew fairly quickly, was confident in diagnosis, was not rushed, answered my questions, referred me to a specialist in the area I needed.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

The best dr. I have ever used. He saved my life (literally) when he noticed something that my PCP missed. Caring and thorough.

Submitted June 28, 2010 | flag

KIND, QUIET, COMPASSIONATE, RUSHED AT TIMES, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. DIFFICULT TO GET AN APPT. WITH, CAN WAIT A LONG TIME IN WAITING ROOM. TOO LONG WAIT FOR OR PROCEDURES, BOTH DATES AND WHEN YOU GET THERE. WISH THEY WOULD HAVE ALL THE DOCTORS YOU SEE THERE MEET WITH YOU TOGETHER. FEELS FRAGMENTED CARE AT TIMES.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag