Rate Dr. Harry Quon

Dr. Harry Quon's Ratings

Dr Quon uses a broad experience to develop innovate treatments that reduce side effects and keep tissue damage and pain to a minimum. Although his clinic is always busy, he always has the time to provide all the care needed. I believe Dr Quon is one of the smarter people on the planet and should you require radiation treatment for H&N cancer, you are in good hands. My surgeon joked after my swallow test was normal following 7 weeks of radiation treatment. He said "tell Harry to turn on the machine". Dr. Quon and his team are exceptional in their field and, trust me, if you have radiation treatment to the head and neck, you really want an exceptional team.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

in 2009 due to tonsil cancer my path connected with dr harry quon at Univ of Penn; he will always be very special to me; his expertise; his calm and caring manner....if your path crosses with dr harry quon consider yourself fortunate and know you are in very good hands. dmcginnis, NJ

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Quon is the best radiation oncologist. He was recommended to me by my surgeon. He is caring & very knowledgeable. He was at U of Penn and now he's at Johns Hopkins.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Quon is the best! How fortunate I have been to be in his care. Patient, kind, caring a brilliant doctor. He is so dedicated to curing people.

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

This doctor is concerned and caring about his patients and about increasing his medical knowledge. He is willing to go the extra and to take time for your questions. He is very good in his field, intelligent and innovative, but not arrogant as some specialists get. Good sense of humor. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2006 | flag