Rate Dr. David Weizman

Dr. David Weizman's Ratings

Maybe when I met with this dr he was having an off day. I felt like a number. Did not have interest in anything I had to say. I was 7 months pregnant with gallstones. He was so cold and matter of fact that I canceled my pre-op appointment to go with another dr. Did not feel comfortable with him at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Unbelievable experience with this office. Dr. Weizman was so kind and sensitive as he gave me the news about my cancer. He was very informative and answered all of my questions and put myself and my family at ease. Surgery took place and my recovery went very well. As far as his secretary Julie goes, I don't know where she came from but I am convinced she is an angel on earth. She is beautiful and good and caring and helpful to all that come into contact with her. Thank you Dr. Weizman and Julie for all of your care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

treated me as a number. Would not go back to someone who does not care for you as a person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Dr. Weizman is simply the most fantastic human being I have ever seen. I had a complicated condition called "pilonidal abscess" that really bothered me, and he cured me. I wish all my doctors can be like him. I love him. God bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

highly recommend this doctor. he removed my gall bladder. very professional. operation was quick and not painful, in a week got back to work. Only good memories about this experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

I had two hernias repaired laparoscopically by Dr. Weizman about 10 months ago. Today I had my physical and my family doctor said the repairs were holding up perfectly. A few years earlier I had a hernia done at the Shouldice clinic. Dr. Weizman's methodology is much less painful, heals quicker and produces a much small scar. He's young and very direct/efficient (some people may prefer doctors who do more hand holding).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Weizman and his secretary Julie. I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer and was having a difficult time understanding what was going to happen and how fast. Julie not only moved up my appointment with Dr. Weizman, she told him how anxious I was which led to a repeat colonoscopy with a couple of days so that he himslef could see the tumor. In addition, a CT scan was booked very soon after that. I had the CT scan on a Wed and Julie squeezed me in to see Dr. Weizman the very next day to get the results and answer all my questions. Not only did Dr. Weizman answer all our questions he gave us tremendous hope and a sense that things will be just fine...absolutly priceless. I'm thankful that he is my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

AMAZING and GOD sent :) I am a new mom who has been suffering and I mean capital S SUFFERING from pain with Gallbladder problems and have needed surgery and was unable to get the treatment I needed so bad also concerned with the vain aspect of scarring after surgery once I had met with Dr Weizman not only did he fit me in righ away for surgery but he listened to my concern and my plea to have as little scarring as possible....wow was I surprised..today I removed my bandages and there are hardly any scars there at all...he worked his magic and it looks beautiful and clean and it's healing so nice and oh yahhh forgot to mention how great I feel and all my pain is GONE...LOVE HIM!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

ok, I consider myself very lucky to have come across this Doctor at YORK CENTRAL, RICHMOND HILL at Emergency Dept just last week. I was sick for 2 years, diagnosed with GERD even after many ultrasounds(with my family doc) prior to this EMERG VISIT. I had ultrasounds done at YORK CENTRAL,they were passed on to Dr. Weizman who came to EMERG to see me asap and within less than 48 hours a procedure was set up by DR. Wiz with St. Michaels Specialists in downtown TO to have 3 stones REMOVED FROM MY BILE DUCTS. What a life saver. Now I will be scheduling my gallbladder removal with him shortly. SMART, FAST, EFFICIENT, DOWN TO EARTH, WARM, CHARMING and MAKES THINGS HAPPEN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

I had my gall bladder removed by Dr. Weizman yesterday. He was very friendly, punctual and professional. I am healing well. His secrectary Julie took my calls and answered my questions with sensitivity and accuracy. They make a great team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1461019].votes_count ]]