Dr. Gregory A. Pecchia

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Gregory A. Pecchia has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gregory" to "Gregory A."
RID: 2378977
18/07/12 1 1 5 5 I (and my whole family) have been seeing Dr. Pecchia for over 15 years with no complaints. Unfortunately, he does not come into his Orange office anymore, and his current staff is beyond incompetent. They are slow, disorganized, and seem unable to complete simple tasks. My last appt I waited 59 minutes before being seen (I know because I was going to leave at 1 hour). I called to get a prescription re-filled; apparently the receptionist forgot. Twice. 3 phone calls to get a refill? Without Dr. Pecchia even there anymore, there is no reason I will return. Remember, "patients" are really "customers", and I am no longer one of theirs.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1559911
13/10/11 5 5 5 5 I have recommended Dr.Pecchia to a coworker and that is a testament to how great I thought he was. I haven't seen him in a while but if the need arises I will make the drive from Riverside to visit his office. Good luck finding quality like this in the Inland Empire.Keep up the good work Doc
RID: 1494623
24/07/11 1 4 5 5 Dr. Pecchia has always been a fabulous physician, taking the time to look at a patient in his entirety to help diagnose and treat illness. He spends a great deal of time with the patient. His staff habitually makes mistakes, most errors just cause inconvenience and money, other are much more serious, i.e. lost test results. He manages patient care very well, but he manages his office poorly.
RID: 1349687
28/01/11 5 3 5 5 Dr. Pecchia has been our doctor for years! Even though we moved to Riverside county he is worth the trip to Orange! He listens, he doesn't pill push..he is very detailed and he greets you like an old friend of the family! His staff is also very nice and helpful. Yes it can be a very long wait but when you stop to think about it he gives his undivided attention to EVERYONE so of course if Dr. Pecchia takes the time to talk to YOU he gives others the same attention and dedication. I wll stay with him until he retires!!!!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1081006
16/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pecchia as been our family doctor for 14 years! We had many doctors but finding Dr. Pecchia has been equal to finding a treasure! He is very friendly...he answers ALL of your questions and he goes over and beyond any doctor we had ever had. Soemtimes we find the wait long in the exam room, but I dont' mind because he treats each patient as if they were his ONLY patient! I hope he never retires!!! Our family LOVES Dr. Pecchia!!!!!!!!! His staff is wonderful too!
RID: 965090
17/08/09 1 1 1 2 RUN. when he makes a mistake, he cover it up.dont put your life in his hands.he all moste killd my wife.over a fracture leg.  See Responses
RID: 814370
05/03/09 2 3 5 5 Dr. Pecchia is the best! He spends a lot of time with patients and listens to everything they have to say. I've ended up discussing several issues in a single appointment without feeling rushed. He's the primary care physician for my whole family. There are some drawbacks, however. You may have to wait a while for an appointment and you will probably have to sit in the waiting room for an hour before being seen. The staff is also very unprofessional and make a lot of mistakes. Overall, however, I highly recommend Dr. Pecchia.
Insurance: Aetna