Rate Dr. Patrick H. Waring

Dr. Patrick H. Waring's Ratings

I woke up today after my procedure and feel like a million bucks. After 10 years of chronic pain.. I feel great.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

I started going to Dr. Waring years ago and the staff has always been very helpful. I have also had success from the treatment of Dr. Waring. Unfortunately he is now very difficult to get in to see and basically is at a 5 week waiting period. That's the bad part. When your in pain, this is not something you can plan or schedule in advance. 3 day ago I found another Doctor that could perform the same procedure, but needs the past medical records from Dr. Waring. Two days ago I spoke with the woman hadling this and I was told it could be sent over the following day. I was told on the phone today from the woman at the front desk that it would possibly be a week turnaround time to get these records and I would have to pay for them. This is the first I am hearing of this. She also informed me that I was on the list since there were so many depositions and attorney that required their service 1st!!! Needless to say...Not happy

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

Great Experience. Dr. Waring's staff was wonderful, and Dr. Waring himself took his time with me and made sure that I understood everything. Procedure was successful and I have never felt better. I would recommend Dr. Waring to everyone.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

If you are really in need of interventional pain management, not just drugs, this is a wonderful physician. I have been to him for the past 2 years due to a back injury that I eventually had surgery for. very knowledgeable and helpful. you do sometimes have a long wait though. has been worth it!

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag

Waited in waiting room longer than the appointment. Only saw the dr's assistant, never even spoke to the dr. Was advised that I needed an MRI before anything could be done. Went to an MRI place that this dr. does not "approve" so then they sent me a 350.00 invoice. This was a bill for speaking to the assistant for 5 minutes when I was told to get an MRI. Scammer. Stay away from this "doctor"

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag