Rate Dr. Tim E. Lindamood

Dr. Tim E. Lindamood's Ratings

I have had Dr. Lindamood remove skin moles a couple times now. I trust him. I really like the fact that he has a backgound or knowledge in plasctic surgery, so the results are nearly invisible. The staff is very good, caring, and attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Lindamood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I am very disappointed in Dr. Lindamood and would not recommend him to anyone after he performed a vasectomy on my husband. I cannot speak to the quality of service or skill provided by himself or his staff (ratings entered because the form required it) because I was not included in any of the appointments or notified. And that is the source of my complaint. To be clear, there is no legal law that requires a doctor to inform or even encourage consent from the spouse of a man who is seeking a vasectomy. But the majority of doctors acknowledge that sterilization in a committed relationship affects not just the patient but also his spouse or partner and chooses to involve her as part of the process on moral grounds. Dr. Lindamood's failure to consider this moral aspect has resulted in a procedure that we cannot reasonably or simply reverse and has caused me as the spouse incredible emotional pain. I recognize that the fault is ultimately on my husband and our larger marital issues. However, if I had been informed, we might have avoided this particular terrible mistake. Dr. Lindamood should immediately change how he proceeds with sterilizing men in committed relationships to avoid another devastating outcome like ours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

excellent care-two minor surgeries on my face and no scars or marks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Lindamood did an excellent job removing my skin cancer. His bedside manner was kind and compassionate. His staff was helpful and positive. I would highly recommend Dr. Lindamood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570437].votes_count ]]