Rate Dr. Chris O'Brien

Dr. Chris O'Brien's Ratings

I gave a 5 for the staff for the relatively new lady they have working there part-time. I think her name is Kathy? She's very nice!! Dr.O'Brien is the best doctor there is! He cares very much for his patients. To the ass that said "he's in it for the money", apparently you have no idea of all the extra hours Dr.O'Brien puts in. Not only his practice, but he also does work at the after hours clinic, hospice and palative care!!!! Oh yeah, he's in it for the money alright! He does all this because he truly, genuinely cares for people!!!! Plus I'm sure he would like to spend some time with his family as well. So before you throw stones, make sure you know all the facts. And if you sit in the waiting room for awhile waiting for him even though your reason for being there may only take 5min, think again of all the people he's trying to fit in during the day. He's doing what he can! You should feel very fortunate to have him..lots of people don't have a doctor. Keep up the good work Dr.O'B!!

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

Great doctor/poor staff. The receptionist "NEVER" answers the phone.I have to go into the office to make an appointment. I have set in the waiting room and watched her ignore the phone calls for over 1hr. When he ir his wife come in to the waiting area, the receptionist will put on a show and start picking up the phone. Very Sad that I will have to find another doctor because I can't make the time to drive over to the office each time I need to make an apointment. It's time for the main receptionist to retire!!! She certainly does not like her job.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

I have been going to this doc all my life and have never once had an issue with him. He is very helpful, kind and caring. He goes out of his way to make his patients comfortable and will do anything he can to help. He is very approacable and will do his best to get the right answers to help you.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

DR. O'Brien treated my mom in ER and Bobby's Hope House - Compassionate and caring.

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

1 word describes him *awesome* have known him since i met my wife 20 years ago.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Excellent physician...caring..takes his time....hope he never retires!!!Yes secretary can be difficult to deal with at times...however not enough to make us consider finding another doctor!!!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. O'Brien has been my FD for over 20 years and is the absolute BEST doctor I have ever been in contact with in over 23 years of nursing!!!!!!He is very busy but when you need his time you get it.Not like many other docs that you can only go in with one problem at a time.He really and truly cares and makes each person feel like they are the most imprtant while they are in front of him. He treats everyone with respect and dignity.A true pleasure to have as a doctor!!!!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2008 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Chris O'Brien for 20 years. During that time he has been kind, caring and compassionate. His work with palliative care is exceptional !! He has always had time for me to discuss things in detail. He is a wonderful doctor and I give him a 5 plus. May God bless him and his family.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2007 | flag

He is my doctor and has been for 20 years.I think he is the nicest and caring doctor that i know.

Submitted July 5, 2007 | flag

Dr. O'Brien is a wonderful and caring human being! He helped my brother die in peace and although my brother was unable to speak Dr. O'Brien looked him straight in the eyes and explained the meds he was going to put him on! Maybe people have to wait so long at their appointments is because he's very busy and is trying to see and help as many people as he can! I think the man deserves more credit than he gets. He spends so much of his valuable time helping peoples leave this world in peace!! I can only hope when the end comes for me I will have him at my side. Hats off to a great doctor!!

Submitted June 12, 2007 | flag