Dr. M. Abenheimer

Dr. M. Abenheimer

Rate Dr. M. Abenheimer

Dr. M. Abenheimer's Ratings

Excellent Doctor. He explained everything and volunteered more information then I usually get from a doctor. My little girl was premature and he sent her for an ultrasound right away when there was a chance her hips were underdeveloped. Our appointments were on time and his secretary was always pleasant and polite to my mother and I. I also want to state that his office is very warm and welcoming for both parents and children. Other patients waiting also seemed happy and content.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Great doctor he takes very good care of my daughter and offers alot of help on diffrent ways to help her

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

I can't say enough about this man, he is in of a kind. He took xwte of my son for7 years. Many of times he seen us at the regional. Since leaving the island and moving to Halifax we miss him terribly. These doctors here have nothing on him.hands down the best, if you need a Dr for your child request him,its the best thing you could ever do for your child.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Abenheimer is my daughters doctor he is a wonderful kind person and is a great doctor he is very KNOWLEDGABLE in his field

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

Fantastic doctor. Very kind and patient and extremely thourough. Also really listens to parents realizing they know their child best.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag

DR ABENHEIMER IS A GREAT DOCTOR HE IS MY DAIGHTER;S DOCTOR AND HE IS SO GOOD TO HER AND KIND

Submitted Dec. 14, 2009 | flag

Hands down the best Dr in Cape Breton! He has more knowledge in his little finger than most doctors could ever hope to attain. I have seen him at the ER at all hours of the day and night - always giving 110%. He always treats the kids like they were his only patient, excellent bedside manner, excellent diagnositic skills. He is truly a great person!!

Submitted April 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Abenheimer has looked after my grandson since the day he was born almost 16 years ago.He is the very BEST Dr.very attentive and thorough.He cares about his patients and shows his care and concern.He is always on time and very cheerfull. He asks questions and remembers details given to him from previous visits no matter how far apart they are .He is the BEST.

Submitted May 2, 2007 | flag

I really like the why he is with the children. Explains everything to you. If you need anything he will try to help you any way he can

Submitted March 26, 2007 | flag

A Fantastic dr to have. Excellent with children. Leaves no stone unturned. Very patient and a fantastic bedside manner with children. Treats them with respect and makes them feel very comfortable. I will miss him when my children become adults. He's FANTASTIC

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag