Rate Dr. John J. Hong

Dr. John J. Hong's Ratings

I have seen this doctor now 2 times in one week. Every time he had been late my first appt., he was 2 hours behind and my 2nd appt he was 1.15 hours late. There is a lack of professionalism from this doctor. If your patients can be on time for extensive procedures maybe you should to.I will be seeking another doctor for my gastrointestinal needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Excellent doctor ! Very compassionate + caring - would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Dr. Hong is AWFUL and the WORST doctor I have EVER had! I still had issues until I went to a REAL GI doctor in LA! Now I feel better and can enjoy my life! BEWARE of this center and make the drive to REAL doctors in LA!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

This doctor saved my life. I very strongly recommend him to all my friends and family. His endoscopy center is beautiful, state of the art with very caring staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Great doctor! Very caring and knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone with digestive problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Have had Dr. Hong do 6 Endoscopys in the last year and 3 months. Insurance has covered costs. He is caring and expert in his field. Never a problem with procedures. Will continue with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2007

Excellent knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Great Staff. Superb facilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462487].votes_count ]]