Dr. Andrew Nataraj

Rate Dr. Andrew Nataraj

Dr. Andrew Nataraj's Ratings

My appointment to see Dr. Nataraj was changed twice by him and his secretary. But, when I (finally) saw him, I realized why.... he is the best, and many patients want to see him. We spent 30 min talking about spine surgery and nerve healing, and all of my questions were answered (the answers were different than what i had read). He usually alots 20 min per patient, so when we were finished, I heard a patient who was delayed because of me complain to Dr. Nataraj because my appointment delayed someone else's. I think it is important to be on time, but I also think it is important to have the best advice. I don't think it is possible for everybody to always be happy, but I think Dr. Nataraj is very mindful of time and gives great advice. I trust everything he says, and I would wait a long time for his opinion...its thoughtful and takes the patient point of view.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

He is direct and honest doesnt beat around the bush. Thinks analytically and willing to do more tests if needed to properly diagnose your condition or problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

A March 2012 MRI showed a synovial cyst and, with my family doctor away, I was referred to a local orthopedic surgeon. When my own doctor returned, he maintained I needed to see a Neurosurgeon and referred me to Dr. Nataraj. The appointments to see both doctors took place in June, within one week of each other. The local ortho was set to do a spinal fusion for the "arthritis" and when questioned about the synovial cyst, he quipped that he would just take that out when he was doing the spinal fusion. Ah-no! Two days later I saw Dr. Nataraj at the Spine Assessment clinic. Thank goodness I did! He was thorough in his explanation of why the cyst was there and what needed to be done. It was a long wait for surgery (January 2013) but I am so thankful I waited for Dr. Nataraj! The surgery was complicated and would have been a disaster if the ortho guy would have hacked away. Always get a second opinion!! Dr. Nataraj is a skilled and professional surgeon - one of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Thank you for seeing me so quickly and explaining everything to me. Your staff were friendly and treated me in a friendly manner. We should have more Dr's like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

Dr Nataraj is great, but his receptionist has absolutely no people skills. She didn't notify me of my surgery date, was impossible to get ahold of, and was extremely rude, shouting at me on the phone over a scheduling misunderstanding. Elaine shouldn't be working with people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

great doctor havnt had any problems always tells you what you need to know and more

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Dr Nataraj I am forever grateful to you for seeing me and performing surgery on me so soon. I pray it goes really well, I think you seem Like a fantastic person and surgeon. Tim Thomson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Dr. Nataraj managed to get me in for surgery within the month as I was on morphine and in extreme pain. He performed a spinal fusion and also inserted rods and pins for my surgery. I am forever indebted to him and to his staff in the office who are all so compassionate and caring. He certainly did an excellent job of my surgery and I have nothing but good to say about him. I have never had to wait long for my appointments although if I did - I would be understanding as he does surgery and of course his appointments get backlogged. Show some compassion for this professional surgeon. It's not all about the patient. His bedside manner was excellent and he was very informative during our appointments - with a dash of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

This doctor performed a disectomy on me only one day after seeing me in emergency. Without him I would be another year in pain before a specialist even looked at me. I know he worked hard to get me into surgery and took my life circumstances and pain into account when he dicided to give me the surgery. I am so thankful and cant say enoughhow much I appreciate the he looked after me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

I found Dr. Nataraj and his office staff to be extremely professional, compassionate, and helpful. During my first visit he was able quickly assess my spinal problem, determine a course of action, and schedule surgery. Surgery (discectomy) was performed shortly thereafter with excellent results, and follow-up care was very thorough. The Dr. clearly explained the procedure beforehand, including potential risks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462574].votes_count ]]