Dr. Azza Ayad

Website:
Practice: Caduceus Pediatrics
Hospital:
Phone:714-524-6977
Med. School:Univ Of Alexandria, Fac Of Med, Alexandria, Egypt (330-03 Pr 1/71)
Grad. Year: 1966

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Azza Ayad has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5275889
18/03/14 3 4 5 5 I agree with the other reviewer saying that Dr. Ayad is very calming. I had her as my first girl's PCP and I would always freak out and feel guilty about any little illness my daughter came down with but Dr. Ayad would always assure me it was okay and would educate me on it and would offer excellent advice that I've continued using through the years. The only thing is that sometimes she can be difficult to understand because she has a strong foreign accent but I can absolutely move beyond that because she is an EXCELLENT physician. I just wish this practice was affiliated with CHOC, then she would be my absolute, ABSOLUTE #1 pick.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 634117
09/07/08 5 5 5 5 Friendly, engaging with children, informative, very calming! My number 1 pick!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 133005
08/02/07 5 5 5 She is worth her weight in gold and provides better care for my 4 children than I could have ever hoped for!  Respond