Rate Dr. Michael O'Brien

Dr. Michael O'Brien's Ratings

Dr. O'Brien is an ecellent doctor. He took the time to sit down and get medical history and was able to find out what the problem was.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag

One of the best. Caring to all his patients & their families.

Submitted June 1, 2007 | flag

Dr. O'Brien is a very knowledgeable professional who specializes in inflammatory diseases of the small intestine & colon. I have seen him twice after being diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 3 years ago. After a thorough office exam, I had a sigmoidoscopy scheduled and performed by him, next he proceeded to regulate my medications, and now I'm almost symptom free thanks to his expertise! Dr. O'Brien listens to his patients, takes time and is clear with his explanations, answers any questions that you may have for him, and he does not rush your visit. Dr O'Brien probably has the greatest personality, understanding, and compassion of any physician I've ever met! I highly recommend him, as I will continue to see him for my yearly check-ups. He is an asset to the St. Martha's Hospital family of physicians, and is especially an asset to all who are battling these dreadful inflammatory bowel diseases. Good Luck Everyone! Dr O'Brien will not disappoint you.

Submitted May 6, 2007 | flag

very good doctor ,one of the best in chrones disease

Submitted Feb. 20, 2007 | flag

Dr. O'Brien, is a wonderful dr. He takes his time with his patients and gives a very good exam. I highly recommend him especially patients with Crohn's Disease.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2007 | flag