Rate Dr. Catherine Zip

Dr. Catherine Zip's Ratings

I think Dr zip is great , helpful and very friendly. I think her staff aren't very friendly and I usually have to wait an hour after my scheduled appointment. Also you need to book months in advance to get the time you want and if you need to switch dates a month in advance the next time slot is 2 months away. Crazy!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr Zip is very knowledgable, compassionate and very thorough. I was referred to her because of malignant melanoma and while, yes, I have to wait in the examining room for a few extra minutes, I appreciate that she is with patients. I have to travel 5 hours by car but the referral is totally worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Receptionists (all of them) were terrible. Both on the phone and in person. They missed my prescriptions, are condescending and just want you out. Dr Zip, while seems kind is also rushed all the time and doesn't allow any time for further discussion. This is frustrating since you need to wait months to see her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr Zip has been my dermatologist for years. I find her to be kind, compassionate and caring. She is knowledgeable and has stepped above and beyond for me in ways that no other doctor has. I think she is just wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2590204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr zip was great my only complaint is their receptionist(old blond lady)customer service was horrible she needs to take a customer service course.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2549835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Excellent service and very knowledgeable Doctor. Provided helpful advice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2546654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I don't get why people are always giving her such heck! I mean we are not perfect so give her a break, she was great with me. Simple, caring, patient I mean if you think she's rushed then well, maybe she has a family to go home too guys. She is a good doctor. Clear concept. Geez some people!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2499990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

i had a skin biopsy done by dr Zip. she did a good job but she did not put enough anesthesia in there so while she did stiches i felt it. but she was very nice and empathetic. the wait was a bit long but we got in the room but then i waited 20 mins in the room.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2491276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I think this Doctor hates her job she didn't make eye contact, gave me 60 seconds to tell her about my skin issue and was half way out the door on to her next appointment when I was still discussing my skin problem. I asked her if she would hang on a momenta and that an appointment of total 2 minutes was not sufficient but she just stood at the door looking irritated after I had waited an hour for her. I thinks she books huge numbers of patients each day which she has no time for but wants the billing opportunity. She did not address my skin issue and was the Worst Dr. I have ever seen. AVOID at all Cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2450269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I brought my mother in to see Dr. Zip, she has had psoriasis for 50 yrs.We booked some lamp treatments, and the receptionist there was HORRIBLE... My mom has arthritis and needs a walker badly, she can hardly walk. This woman made a comment, "well because you are so slow, I am going to have to book you in as 2 people", "we handle 100 people a day you know...My mom is 80 years old and just gave her a sweet smile, I could not believe this woman. Does quota trump compassion. Dr. Zip should be more aware of her staff. This woman should not be dealing with the public, elderly or not... or handicapped for sure. I am lodging a complaint with Dr. Zip as well. My mother had to cancel the appmt as she was unable to walk that day, she was verbally abused by said woman the next week... would does this kind of treatment end. How can she sleep at night??? We are all going to be that age, and maybe in that condition... I hope there is karma, for her sake.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][1462824].votes_count ]]