You may also like

Rate Dr. Catherine Zip

Dr. Catherine Zip's Ratings

Dr. Zip is good. Her staff is terrible!!!! Unfriendly, unwilling to help at all. If you want to attract or retain more patients better re-train your staff with customer service or otherwise change them with better staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I arrived for a first thing in the morning appointment and still had to wait an additional 35 minutes. Dr. Zip entered the room - DID NOT INTRODUCE HERSELF and then read the incorrect reason for why I was there. She stood in the corner of the room - as far away from me as possible - the whole time I was in the room with her. She then gave me a prescription and told me to wait in the front... I had to wait another 25 minutes for this to arrive. I was completely unimpressed with the experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Zip was very pleasant and thorough. Her staff was the only disappointing part of the experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2771338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I think Dr zip is great , helpful and very friendly. I think her staff aren't very friendly and I usually have to wait an hour after my scheduled appointment. Also you need to book months in advance to get the time you want and if you need to switch dates a month in advance the next time slot is 2 months away. Crazy!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr Zip is very knowledgable, compassionate and very thorough. I was referred to her because of malignant melanoma and while, yes, I have to wait in the examining room for a few extra minutes, I appreciate that she is with patients. I have to travel 5 hours by car but the referral is totally worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Receptionists (all of them) were terrible. Both on the phone and in person. They missed my prescriptions, are condescending and just want you out. Dr Zip, while seems kind is also rushed all the time and doesn't allow any time for further discussion. This is frustrating since you need to wait months to see her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr Zip has been my dermatologist for years. I find her to be kind, compassionate and caring. She is knowledgeable and has stepped above and beyond for me in ways that no other doctor has. I think she is just wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2590204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr zip was great my only complaint is their receptionist(old blond lady)customer service was horrible she needs to take a customer service course.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2549835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Excellent service and very knowledgeable Doctor. Provided helpful advice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2546654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I don't get why people are always giving her such heck! I mean we are not perfect so give her a break, she was great with me. Simple, caring, patient I mean if you think she's rushed then well, maybe she has a family to go home too guys. She is a good doctor. Clear concept. Geez some people!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2499990].votes_count ]]