Dr. Mark Bradley Noss

Rate Dr. Mark Bradley Noss

Dr. Mark Bradley Noss's Ratings

I cannot understand some of the other comments, but they make me question some of the commentators. It is hard to imagine a more caring, knowledgeable and diligent doctor than Mark Noss. He has been working with me on my bladder and prostate health for many years now, he has been thorough, has always taken time to explain things to me - to my clear understanding, has almost always been punctual for appointments, and has always been exceptionally considerate. He is simply a great doctor who fits his vocation extremely well. Similarly, Cinday has always been available to my on the phone (except during her vacation) and has always been courteous and exceptionally helpful. Maybe the issues mentioned by some commentators are actually a reflection of their own attitude and behaviour. I would be pleased and confident recommending Dr. Mark Noss to anyone needing the services of a professional, friendly, highly competent and caring urologist. Terry O'Reilly

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

I found this doctor and the staff of the Brockville General to be very helpful, caring and understanding. I would recommend Dr. Noss to anyone who needs an understanding and sympathetic person who takes the time to explain the procedures necessary for a full recovery. Thank-you Dr. Noss and the friendly staff of the Brockville General....you are all AAAA111111+++++

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Noss is a very very good Doctor. Does not pull an punches which I very much admire.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Worst worst doctor I have ever encountered. Horrific bedside manner, downright rude, and basically refused to help me. I am now going to drive an hour away to see a different uro rather than go to him. This doctor is only interested in easy money, easy surgeries. Anything more complex, forget it he will treat you like a terrible inconvenience. He gave me a bad diagnosis with no eye contact and was very dismissive about it. Total jerk.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Noss is a very caring and overall great doctor. His receptionist Cindy is no good at all though. He tels me to come and see him when I need him and she won't give me an appointment. Cindy is the worst receptionist of all time.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

He appeared to be mainly interested in the money that he could receive from doing a prostate Biopsey which he recommended without doing a digital examination

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

he is not patient and doesn't have answers overloaded I guess. too bad he is not helpful at all. couldn't find the cause of my pain and is not willing to further diagnose! left me with my suffering unsolved.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2011 | flag

Very straight forward and too the point, slightly cynical, kind of like dealing with TV's Dr.House. Knew what he was doing, in and out, good doctor

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

after 4 appts he never followed up with me...was condesending unprofessional...likes to order up lots of test with no feedback or followup with the patient...

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

Referred to Dr. Noss to investigate enlarged prostate and discomfort sitting, along with numbness in feet, legs and pelvic area. Initial consultation was short and dismissive. Follow-up with cysto-flow scan was a disaster. Posture on table caused complete lack of bladder sensation (and quite a mess). He implied that I had lied about incontinence in the initial consultation. Told me to 'suck it up' and start urinating by the clock, not the urge. I was later diagnosed with a spinal AVM which is causing the numbness and mild incontinence. AVMs need to be condidered WAAAAY earlier in cases of numbness and bladder control.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag