Rate Dr. Mark Bradley Noss

Dr. Mark Bradley Noss's Ratings

Thankfully I am no longer one of his patients, when he did a cysto on me he said yes have to bring you back in to scape out some lesions in my bladder. On the day he was to do this almost 2 months later he cancelled as I had had a mini stroke earlier in the week(understandable) but when he said if i had read your medical history before I never would have taken you on as a patient. I have no respect for him as I thought you had to be able to read to be a Dr. The only good thing I found out later was that he had recommended me to a Dr. in Ottawa who on the first visit to this Dr. asked if Noss had told me I had cancer. Was just a bit shocked to hear this. Thankfully this Dr. got things moving fast, surgery in less than a month after initial visit. While I was waiting for blood work after initial visit I met two other men that had been to Noss first that had gotten to see other Dr,'s who were told basically the same thing as me by there new Dr.'s Both these men and there wives were glad to be well away from Noss. Would I recommend any one to Noss only if I really did not like them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2616850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Went for a standard V, very kurt, almost rude, no bedside manner. After the surgery i has some sort of infection ans my trsticles were the size of an orange. Called Dr. noss and was told he cant help me, i had to go to emergency. I called my family doctor and i immediately got in to see him. He was stunned when he saw me, he was less than impressed with my treatment by Dr. noss. Got that cleared up after 2 weeks but 3 months and 3 samples later i still have issues.
The positive comments i read must be from family memebers, many men i have spoken to were not happy. I should have asked around first, learn from my mistake.
Go anywhere else but this guy. I am now going to another specialist, this guy is terrible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2613791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I cannot understand some of the other comments, but they make me question some of the commentators. It is hard to imagine a more caring, knowledgeable and diligent doctor than Mark Noss. He has been working with me on my bladder and prostate health for many years now, he has been thorough, has always taken time to explain things to me - to my clear understanding, has almost always been punctual for appointments, and has always been exceptionally considerate. He is simply a great doctor who fits his vocation extremely well. Similarly, Cinday has always been available to my on the phone (except during her vacation) and has always been courteous and exceptionally helpful. Maybe the issues mentioned by some commentators are actually a reflection of their own attitude and behaviour. I would be pleased and confident recommending Dr. Mark Noss to anyone needing the services of a professional, friendly, highly competent and caring urologist. Terry O'Reilly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

I found this doctor and the staff of the Brockville General to be very helpful, caring and understanding. I would recommend Dr. Noss to anyone who needs an understanding and sympathetic person who takes the time to explain the procedures necessary for a full recovery. Thank-you Dr. Noss and the friendly staff of the Brockville General....you are all AAAA111111+++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr Noss is a very very good Doctor. Does not pull an punches which I very much admire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Worst worst doctor I have ever encountered. Horrific bedside manner, downright rude, and basically refused to help me. I am now going to drive an hour away to see a different uro rather than go to him. This doctor is only interested in easy money, easy surgeries. Anything more complex, forget it he will treat you like a terrible inconvenience. He gave me a bad diagnosis with no eye contact and was very dismissive about it. Total jerk.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1463160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Dr. Noss is a very caring and overall great doctor. His receptionist Cindy is no good at all though. He tels me to come and see him when I need him and she won't give me an appointment. Cindy is the worst receptionist of all time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

He appeared to be mainly interested in the money that he could receive from doing a prostate Biopsey which he recommended without doing a digital examination

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

he is not patient and doesn't have answers overloaded I guess. too bad he is not helpful at all. couldn't find the cause of my pain and is not willing to further diagnose! left me with my suffering unsolved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2011

Very straight forward and too the point, slightly cynical, kind of like dealing with TV's Dr.House. Knew what he was doing, in and out, good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463152].votes_count ]]