Dr. Cliff McCarville

Dr. Cliff McCarville

Rate Dr. Cliff McCarville

Dr. Cliff McCarville's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Caring, explains things very well and takes the time to make sure you are satisfied with your visit. I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

A fabulous doctor I credit him to saving my husbands life.Dr McCarville was easy to talk to ,honest to the point and explained everything fully;we couldn't have asked for a better Doctor and I know he is the reason my husband is here today.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag

Best heart doctor around these parts. Listens carefully to what you have to say . Explains medications , side effects , etc. Very thorough. I would highly recommend .Very compassionate man.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2008 | flag

Can't say enough good! Excellent, caring, knows what he's talking about and doing. If he's not a Cardiologist, that's fine, too because he knows as much or more and is not so arrogant as most of them are!! Wouldn't want anyone else caring for me re my Heart condition, that's for sure! I feel very lucky to have him as my Doctor.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag

GREAT, GREAT DOCTOR. VERY CARING, POLITE AND KIND. HE LOOKED BOTH MY FATHER AND MY HUSBAND BEFORE THEIR PASSING AND STILL TO THIS DAY ALWAYS SPEAKS WHENEVER I MEET HIM. VERY NICE MAN.

Submitted June 25, 2007 | flag

Dr.McCarvile is an awsome wonderful ,very caring ,compassionate man

Submitted April 6, 2007 | flag

An excellent knowledgeable physician with great patient concern

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag