You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen Cheuk

Dr. Stephen Cheuk's Ratings

Dr Cheuk is awesome I've been seeing him for 7 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

While he is an excellent doctor and we got the best care and the most knowledge from his office their practices are another story. My stepdaughter had to miss her appointment and she was extremely sick and in the hospital. When we called to cancel the appointment we were told that we had $250 fee for doing so!!!! I told him we would not be paying that as a normal visit is $50, as a result neither one of my children are allowed to go back to their office. It is a money grab it and it is absolutely ridiculous! They are great as long as you don't never miss an appointment!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2733601].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Cheuk is the best specialist I have seen in the City. His staff are friendly and very helpful. The office is bright and clean and there is always parking. Plus he really takes the time to listen and fully investigate all of your symptoms. I really can't say enough about what a great experience I have had being treated by this consummate professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Very knowledgable and took the time to explain many things. He does speak quickly, but did not mind repeating and making sure I understood. We feel like we are in great hands with our daughters nut allergies!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2699759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Best doctor in Calgary!! Very knowledgeable and great at explaining things as well as giving a reasonable treatment plan

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Extremely knowledgable and thorough. He speaks very quickly so pay attention! He has lots of good info and is up to date on the latest research and medications. We will be doing followups with him and also trying to get my older son in to see him as well. His support staff are very helpful and are able to do the testing and explain the background/basis of the detailed questionnaire and the tests.
He dispelled the myth that what you eat while pregnant determines the allergies your child gets.....no more guilt over peanut butter I ate while pregnant!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I find Dr. Cheuk to be a very doctor and a great communicator.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2516785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Cheuk is the first doctor in my 13 year-old son's life who has understood what is going on with his allergies. He explains things clearly, is punctual and friendly, and his staff are great. This is the best medical experience we have ever had. What a relief -- it was worth the wait to see him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1464084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

So thankful to have found Dr. Cheuk. He is our second allergist in Calgary. We feel we are in excellent hands. He follows my son carefully each year with skin tests and blood tests and, after blood tests showed change, did a challenge for tree nuts and found him not allergic. He is now following his other allergies. Dr. Cheuk seems very informed about latest research about allergies. Once again, we are so thankful to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1464083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

With our daughters anaphylactic allergies all her life, he was amazing to us and was always ready to help whenever things arose. His advice was also excellent. Then when we had our son, he tested him early to see how his allergies were and he had none!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1464082].votes_count ]]