Rate Dr. Dana Farina

Dr. Dana Farina's Ratings

Dr. Farina treats the whole patient not just the symptom, advocates on behalf of his patients, and cares deeply about his patients' health and well-being. He is a rare and gifted physician, and, clearly, a giant in his profession. I cannot speak highly enough of him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

I was referred to Dana several years ago and have undergone multiple procedures in his care. The team at the QEII has been excellent, including Dr Farina. I consider myself fortunate having been referred to him and would recommend him to anyone experiencing issues within his field of expertice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1464565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Farina is knowledgeable, personable, always willing to answer questions and to work preventatively rather than reactively. A great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1464564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Easy to talk too and a great Doctor. If you have a bad spell and call his office always tries to get in as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1464563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I think Dr.Ferina is great!!! He helped me more than once with my stomach issues and really understands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1464562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

Seen this doc today and I cannot say enough about his personality and kindness. He is a blessing as far as compassionate care goes. He took his time and asked questions about whatever made a difference to me. Very happy and feel that he will not stop until I have some relief from my symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1464561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I ended up in hospital last summer and Dr. Farina was on my treatment team. He was very personable and kind. I also saw his students and they were equally as knowlegable and empathetic as he was. He must teach his students proper bedside manner! While it was a very stressful time for my family and me, it helped to know that my care was being handled by such qualified physicians. I saw him in his clinic after discharge and once again I was impressed by the care I received!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1464560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2010

Amazing doctor! He really cares about his patients and always takes time to address their concerns. Blame our government for long wait times not him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1464559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2007

I just recently seen Dr. Farina and I found him to be very knowledgable, caring and understanding. The fact that i had a little of a wait was not important. The fact that he seen me in his clinic and i was the only person he was seeing that day because he was doing procedures all day, showed me that he really cares about his patients. He made sure that all questions I had were answered and I felt good when I left,knowing as much about my condition as I could. I would definitly recommend him to people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1464558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

I have been with Dr. Farina for a number of years now and respect his advice and concerns. He has always recommended treatments and precautionary tests. I have always been able to see him when the need arises. He has excellent patient/doctor skills and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1464557].votes_count ]]