Dr. Dana Farina

Rate Dr. Dana Farina

Dr. Dana Farina's Ratings

I was referred to Dana several years ago and have undergone multiple procedures in his care. The team at the QEII has been excellent, including Dr Farina. I consider myself fortunate having been referred to him and would recommend him to anyone experiencing issues within his field of expertice.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Farina is knowledgeable, personable, always willing to answer questions and to work preventatively rather than reactively. A great doctor.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Easy to talk too and a great Doctor. If you have a bad spell and call his office always tries to get in as soon as possible.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

I think Dr.Ferina is great!!! He helped me more than once with my stomach issues and really understands.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

Seen this doc today and I cannot say enough about his personality and kindness. He is a blessing as far as compassionate care goes. He took his time and asked questions about whatever made a difference to me. Very happy and feel that he will not stop until I have some relief from my symptoms.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

I ended up in hospital last summer and Dr. Farina was on my treatment team. He was very personable and kind. I also saw his students and they were equally as knowlegable and empathetic as he was. He must teach his students proper bedside manner! While it was a very stressful time for my family and me, it helped to know that my care was being handled by such qualified physicians. I saw him in his clinic after discharge and once again I was impressed by the care I received!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

Amazing doctor! He really cares about his patients and always takes time to address their concerns. Blame our government for long wait times not him!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2007 | flag

I just recently seen Dr. Farina and I found him to be very knowledgable, caring and understanding. The fact that i had a little of a wait was not important. The fact that he seen me in his clinic and i was the only person he was seeing that day because he was doing procedures all day, showed me that he really cares about his patients. He made sure that all questions I had were answered and I felt good when I left,knowing as much about my condition as I could. I would definitly recommend him to people.

Submitted June 4, 2007 | flag

I have been with Dr. Farina for a number of years now and respect his advice and concerns. He has always recommended treatments and precautionary tests. I have always been able to see him when the need arises. He has excellent patient/doctor skills and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2007 | flag

wasin his care for 2 years with no success expect for long waits, and takes forever to refer to another specialist or to refer for treatment in another clinc within the vg. Had to call consinstantly to see when my next apt would be or when treatments would take place. He went on a LOA seen another doctor replacing him and had to have surgery right away.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2007 | flag