Rate Dr. Todd Boudreau

Dr. Todd Boudreau's Ratings

Dr. Boudreau treated me for 2 years prior to replacing my left knee. I was terrified it might not be a complete success but he came through with flying colors. I would recommend him to anyone. He is straight forward and explains in detail what is going to take place and doesnt sugarcoat his findings. I think we are very fortunate to have Todd Boudreau as a surgeon in New Glasgow.

Submitted July 28, 2012 | flag

Dr Boudreau is an excellent surgeon ,he is very caring with great manners .he knows exactly what he is doing ...he will answer all questions an concerns prior an after surgery ...he is to the point an direct and has a delightful sense of humor ,,,no fooling around with this guy ...he expects his patents to listen to him ..an he gives 100 percent right back ...he is an excellent DR .

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag

Awesome Doctor,great personality.he replaced my hip .doing great .he couldnt have been any nicer,and caring.

Submitted March 18, 2012 | flag

I had hip replacement by this Dr. I found him extremely good at what he does both in preparation, the surgery itself and follow up. His work is excellent and in a timely manner according the need. The recovery time is short. I had no pain 2 wks. afterward and no complications of any kind. I highly recommend this very compitant and friendly Dr.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Boudreau is very professional and a very caring man. He has an excellent bedside manner and I am so thankful to him for fixing my feet, on a scale from 1 to 10 in my opinion he is a 10. Thanks Kevin and staff. Keep up the wonderful work.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

wonderful surgeon - gave me back my life and kept me out of a wheelchair

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

His bedside manner is kind of... well he's blunt, and doesn't sugarcoat things. He was very honest with me- gave all the possible outcomes and was very confident and realistic. He did excellent work- I was in a car crash and suffered a floating elbow injury (fractured of all the bones in my right arm). He told me there was a very good chance that if everything went okay, I would be able to play violin again. 1 year later, I play every day, my arm recovered beautifully, and everyone who saw my scars remarked "what beautiful incisions" (which is kind of weird...but...good, I guess?) I would recommend him to anyone else. The times I came back to see him for check ups, and he cheerfully yanked out an abscessed stitch without warning, and squeezed my arm pretty hard to make sure "everything was holding" but all in all, a decent dude. I think he must have a very high-pressure difficult job and he put me completely back together again, for that, I am extremely grateful.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

Such a nice guy. When you talk to him, its like he really does care about you, more than just a doctor kind of relationship. He makes surgery seem like no big deal, because he explains everything fully. Its great going to see him because you know youre not just another customer to him, youre his patient and hes going to take care of you the best he can.

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Wonderful surgeon. Does great work. He is a very confident man and, in turn, one has confidence in him. He took time to explain all that had to be explained, answered all questions and was correct in all his advice. What more can one ask for in one's surgeon??

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

I really appreciated how Dr. Boudreau took the time to get to know me and my problem. I felt he listened to my concerns and took them into consideration when developing his treatment plan. Liked his bedside manner and how he briefed me on my surgery. He really makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag