Rate Dr. George Moutoussis

Dr. George Moutoussis's Ratings

They just don't make doctors like this anymore! Dr. M. is a rare example of the good, knowledgeable, old-fashioned doctor who actually gets to know his patients, is easy to talk to, is thorough, and is a highly skilled diagnostician and clinician. Unlike so many young docs out there today, he's got a wonderful manner -- not a trace of arrogance -- and he knows more about medicine than 10 younsters put together. A real find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2009

I have had a few doctors in my life, but none have been as dedicated and caring as Dr. Moutoussis. He has never rushed through an appointment with me, and often goes above and beyond to discuss issues that are bothering me or are on my mind. Dr. Moutoussis is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123210].votes_count ]]