Rate Dr. Darrell G. Arnett

Dr. Darrell G. Arnett's Ratings

Very compassionate,an knowledgable Doctor, as a first time patient, it didn't take me long to feel completely at ease an comfortable in his office

Submitted Dec. 28, 2013 | flag

Doctor was my doc for 3 yrs.I liked everything bout him besides how much time he spent w u the first few visits.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Arnett is a fine caring man. He saved my life in the ER in 1986 and I have not used another regular doctor since. Not only is he my doctor, he is my good friend.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Arnett and Daronda (sp//sorry) are the best. His entire staff is great. The doc, Daronda, Kevin.. they all really listen. They are very caring. I have NEVER called with an issue and not been helped. Dr. Arnett will tell you..."As long as you are honest with me, I will bend over backwards for you" and I have found this to be very true. No matter what the situation is. I have many friends that also see him and that staff has saved our lives. It doesn't matter what insurance you have... he treats the person that pays cash the same as the person that has TennCare. Trust me... I have TennCare. He has never treated me differently. The rest of the staff is also wonderful. Daronda and Kevin will do anything within their power to help you and if they can't they find out who can. This office is like an extended family to me and I appreciate everything that they do!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag

This is a doctor who REALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE. He's not "in it for the $$", or the prestigue. He actually cares about people. If more doctors were like Darrell Arnett, there wouldn't be sites like this to report the bad ones! The thing that impresses me most is that even though he's on a time schedule, he doesn't make you feel rushed and (this is very important doctors) he LISTENS.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Arnette's for many, many years. He has always been a source of knowledge in dealing with my multiple health issues. At one time he called two other, very qualified, specialists together to have a meeting of the minds to determine my diagnosis. Dr. Arnette's staff reflect nothing but respect for him in how they deal with his patients. In Dr. Arnette I have not only a dependable Physician but a wonderful friend as well.

Submitted June 21, 2008 | flag

Dr. listens to me and discusses my problems with me. Appears very knowledgable and concerned about my progress.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2007 | flag