Rate Dr. Robert Mahar

Dr. Robert Mahar's Ratings

Dr. Mahar is a great physician. I have seen him for many years. Very delightful office to go to. Very friendly secretary.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

I was very happy with Dr. Mahar. He listens to the patient. When you have chronic pain most dr.s want you to think its all in your head...Especially when they do not have the answers. Rehab doctor needed in Halifax, NS

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

I went to see Dr. Mahar because my lawyer recommended that I do so. Dr. Mahar was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He gave a very educational assessment of my condition and I followed his recommendation to see another doctor who specialized in back pain. I am doing very well today.

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Mahar to be very pleasant, helpful and considerate. He immediately admitted that he was not an expert on my condition. But he was exceptionally good at making referrals to specialists, making suggestions to help in my situation, and assessing my condition. He was sensitive to issues that are currently making my situation worse and made referrals to specialists to hopefully get help in those areas ... referrals that I hadn't been getting thru my other doctors. I would not hesitate to recommend Doctor Mahar to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

Terrific doctor...has followed me for a number of years and has been extremely sensitive and responsive to my difficult circumstances pertaining to a severe spinal injury. One of the finest physical rehab specialists in Canada.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

he sucks, how can you confuse pain associated with a 1 month old slipped disc (rest of systems of un-diagnosed back pain at that time he did not care about because he thought it was all in my head), it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that "G" she does have an MRI come back showing a slipp disc, oh well the rest of the systems must be in her pretty little head. he's a wcb doc, which is fine but come on, from your written report it's obvious you didn't listen to what I was saying, you turned what I said around and used it against me in your report. funny how your attitude changed after the MRI showed a slipp disc aint' doc? google cpsns

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

He's not an objective diagnostician. He sees what he wants. What's the point of answering questions when they're asked by such a person?

Submitted Aug. 13, 2008 | flag

Very helpful,considerate, and showed concern when I ended up in the Rehab and later released. Directed me to a private clinic to assist with further rehab so I could continue to work.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2007 | flag