Rate Dr. Christine M. Wagner

Dr. Christine M. Wagner's Ratings

Dr Wagner was magnificent. Fabulous bedside manner. Very good with explaining everything to me and giving me the time to understand it all. I love her staff too. The lady at the front desk was so hilarious! I didn't mind waiting in the waiting room because it meant chatting with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I went to see Dr Wagner for all three of my pregnancies, 1998, 2000 and again in 2004. She is very helpfull. Took time in listening an explaining things to my husband and i. Her reception Mary is such a sweetheart. they both make a great team. I still recommend Dr Wagner to my family and friends. The wait time wasn't too bad. Thankyou Dr Wagner for delivering 2 of my 3 healthy boys.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

During my pregnancy I have been seeing Dr. Wagner and I was very happy to have her as my prenatal doctor. It was my first pregnancy and Dr. Wagner was supporting me throughout the 9 months. She is very caring and helpful. Explains well when you are not sure about something. She takes care of you and also of your baby after delivery. She refers good delivery doctor (if she is not available) or dietitians. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

It has been many years since Christine delivered my 5 children 26 years to be exactly. She was the best family doctor we ever have had. All my pregnancys are fondly remembered. She was always so caring and happy for me she was more of a friend then a doctor. I was upset that she went to maternity only after my fifth because I had to find a new doctor and no one to this day has even gotten close. Christine, if you are ever in Kelowna stop by the Vanderby's we would love to see you and you can see our next generation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Wagner was my OB for my first child and I was very glad to have her during my second pregnancy as well. She's professional, direct and I appreciated her excellent level of care! Wish i could have Dr.Wagner as my family doctor she is exceptional and we loved her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I found Dr. Wagner to be very friendly and easy to talk to. I never felt as though she was talking down to me as some other physians do. I had a wonderful experience with her and would definitely see her again (if and when we decide to have any more children).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr wagner is very knowledgeable but was so horribly rude to me when I went in, that I immediately looked for another doctor. I'm a 22 year old university graduate, yet she directed every question to my mother instead of me (she was with me while my husband was at work) because I LOOK so young! it was a terrible experience, and I'm so happy I went with a midwife instead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2010

Dr. Wagner is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to address your questions, she thoroughly goes through your records and besides that, she is a great advocate for you. She also calls it like it is and helped me emotionally throughout the pregnancy and afterwards. When there were some issues with our daughter after the birth, she came to visit me every day in our room to talk and help me through it. She is the definition of what a good doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2009

Dr. Wagner was my doctor last year when I was pregnant with my frist child. She is the most charismatic, helpful, kind, patient, and understanding doctor I have ever had. I never once felt rushed out of her office, she calmly answered all of my questions, and helped me with my nerves. The wait in the waiting room is usually a little long, but I know that I have taken a little extra time, too, so I completely understand... it's worth it! I plan on getting pregnant again, and when I do, there's no one else I would rather have! Fantastic! I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

Dr.Wagner Was The Best Doctor That I have Ever Gotten!! She Delvered My Seccond baby She Was Kind And Very Straight Foward Out of All of the doctors that work in the prenatal clinic Her And Jackson Are The Best!!. Thanks-Nykyha-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1466251].votes_count ]]