Rate Dr. Stephen L. Nelson

Dr. Stephen L. Nelson's Ratings

Dr Nelson is a nice guy. I can't judge his ability as a physician. His office however is the most poorly run that I have ever experienced. Disorganized, poorly trained staff will consistently fail to follow up or will drop the ball on routine office procedures. They don't follow the basic medical staff procedures like introducing themselves when the enter or telling the patient what they are there to do. I mistook an MA for an NP first visit They are undependable and did I say disorganized? They have piles of charts everywhere. When I finally changed physicians it was like day and night. It's such a relief now to be on time and have everything in order. It doesn't matter how good a physician Dr Nelson is. I can not run a functional office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

My experience with Dr Nelson & his staff has always been excellent, he cares about his patients & they always answers any questions I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570927].votes_count ]]